Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

Hey, Sorry to hear you guys closed...

If you looking for a new home try out Fatality you got nothing to lose, i'm pretty sure you guys are familiar with all the clans and their communities, i had a very close friend in Dv Create Faith Aka Josh he wanted to join Fi after spending time with you guys but he got defece...

Good luck with everything all the best.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure you guys have seen the re-rise of Fatality recently. Come and mingle with us, I will make it worth your while... :teehee: Pretty nice total levels btw :O

#fatality

'Fi Channel' cc

You guys arent really re-rising but ok i would say MM but you guys would prob fit better in tlp.

Proud Honored Ex MM

You guys arent really re-rising but ok i would say MM but you guys would fit better in tlp.

Yeah actually we are.

Hey, if you want a good clan with a nice community, Fatality's right for you.

#fatality if you wanna idle in there or fi channel ingame.

9kqihk.png

I am going to reconmend you join IR, Throughtout Dv's history we have always had a good and fun rivalry that i believe made both clans better. I have been a pro clan hopper in my days. Ive been in Tlp, Fi, MM, IR ect and i honestly can say that IR is the most fun out of those clans. I love fatality but even their aniversary trips where they pulled 100 were not as fun as a low pull IR trip. In IR we try not to get all wraped up in fighting for a rank and such. We enjoy going out having fun, playing games ect. Our teamspeak is by far the most entertaining durring trips of the whole pure community. We do both servers like Dv and tend to favor p2p as Dv did aswell in their final days. I hope to see you all join, if you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to pm me. I am always in #irclan and #tnc and my IRC nick is

[iR]Titans

Hope you apply.

Site- Rs-IR.com

UJUI2.png

Hello my name is Farmer Joe, I see that all of you guys have nice Farming levels, id join #farmers

Ml:

Strength: 92.96 Hp: 90.25 Magic: 92 Ranged: 93.25 Skill Total: 1,501

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=team_farmers

rimmyfarmpatch.png

get good, get farm.

Or join TLP :)

Dutch N Pk

78130668cp9.gif9945853146am5.gif9833231327wr6.gif9986806766tj3.gif99 farmingicon.png 99 slayerd.gif 82
crowngolduh9lr6si6lk1.gifR.I.P. TLP Leader Rank - *18-11-07*
dutchnpkupdatedsig.gif

We are very open minded about which clan we join, we just looking for a good community we can settle into :)

I do suggest Tlp we have had close relations and we both love p2p. Seems like the perfect fit and would be nice for you guys to give it a chance.

#tlp www.tlp-rs.com

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

#Tribulation

We have a lot of high levels like you guys, we have experienced leaders, plenty of f2p/p2p mini's. Random Pk Trips, Random Events Trips, PK Trips every Saturday/Sunday. We attend PCL on Fridays.

Fun Community with a very experienced rep.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Such nice accounts, I recommend joining The Last Pures. We're a great community, and we'd be happy to accept you into it. #Tlp , we'd be more than sure to keep you guys active. [TLP]King would be proud of you. Magic12973 and [TLP]King are good mates, and we could merge very smoothly!

On Behalf of #Farmers, we would like you to join #Farmers (#1 Mini) - We are Pro, lead by Dutch N Pk, Jacob^, Cl4ssic, and others, we are baws.

#fatality #fatality#fatality#fatality#fatality#fatality#fatality#fatality#fatality#fatalit

y#fatality#fatality#fatality#f

spam spam spam spam suck suck suck suck

hi fi

jamie stop trolling with troll topics

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

ok so since your re-rising and all how come you have been going to pcl instead of pking :confused:

that's not how we're re-rising, you have no idea how bad our slump was :confused:

9kqihk.png

Sorry about your clan, it's always terrible when the pure world gets smaller due to clans closing.

We never had a problem with Devastation as I can remember so I'll recommend you join FOE.

Back in the old days such as PCL era I do remember DV being more P2P base, so I'm sure you'll love our trips.

Just recently a group of ex-carnage ranks\members joined FOE and so far they love it here, I'm positive you'll feel the same way :).

If you want hang around in our IRC and check out our forums.

#FinalOwnage | http://www.foe-rs.com

You won't regret it. :teehee:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE