Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CP is too f2p based

Actually, we were just getting into P2P again. We now have lots of p2p preps and prp trips each week. You can help us get back on track!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

If you guys want a totally different experience to dv then try out CP!!¨

99.9% f2p based! :biggrin:

www.cp-rs.com /#clan-cp or just query [CP]Tribe_hero.

Though I'm pretty sure you guys will join a more p2p based clan :sad: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

im not in that, im hanging on a while and see if i quit runescape, if i dont i will be probably going with these guys

you kinda contradict yourself there bro, you slag every clan off in your list and give Fi a good name, thats the kind of post which would put me off :/

You should just join tlp simply because im the only lvl 80 that killed u in single combat without using food and you praying 1v1 against me =)

Good Memories

Dutch N Pk

78130668cp9.gif9945853146am5.gif9833231327wr6.gif9986806766tj3.gif99 farmingicon.png 99 slayerd.gif 82
crowngolduh9lr6si6lk1.gifR.I.P. TLP Leader Rank - *18-11-07*
dutchnpkupdatedsig.gif

Why do clans bother to slag each other off on these topics, makes yourself look worse lol.

I honestly think if you are going to one clan as a unit and as a group of friends then in theory you will fit in to any clan.

The lower clans such as Dp, Cp (arguably Tlp nowadays =[) will be an easy transition from DV to them i feel due to size of clan and their type or trips and activity etc, however as Dv was known more for their p2p skills i dont think Cp would suit you.

As for the bigger clans i dont think eop would suit you as they rarely do p2p but they are getting really solid in f2p, so you never know 7 p2p pros could give them a boost and get them going in p2p.

Foe, MM, Fi. All solid clans in different areas of clan life. I believe Foe and MM have the edge over Fi based on community, activity, forums and the fact each holds #1 in a server and competes at a high standard in the other. Obviously with a bigger clan the move from smaller to bigger isnt for everybody but as you are goign as a larger group i think you will enjoy it.

Now my sales pitch for Foe and why we are the best choice for you in my eyes.

We are (in my biased view) the most active clan, as i rarely see other clans having miniwars every day, aswell as few preps each week and then the three mandatory trips at weekend. So if you want the option of plenty of action (minis and preps are not always mandatory through the week) then Foe would be a great choice.

We have a nice community and we are not some crazy hard as nazis that we have been made to be in the past, or certainly we arn't nowadays. There is plenty to post on and occupy your spare time with our forums, from active pkng forums to plenty of stats and achievments to 100s of guides or simply just random spam topics to have a laugh with.

We have probably the most active teamspeak community with at least 15-20 people on it every night just ******* around or pequin etc.. Also we host fun events on ts, such as karaoke which is always funny.

Foe is currently going through the the last 32 of the jagex combat cup (f2p full out comp for any clan on rs.. ya mains :O) So looks to be some epic future action there.

All in all i think Foe has the best overall deal to offer you guys, but if you are maybe only looking for certain things than like i have said you will also fit in other clans.

I hope you join foe, any questions or issues feel free to pm me in irc, [Foe]Walli.

Gl with your decision.

#TEAM-WALLI

Call TLP an arguably lower lvl clan when they beat you @ a friday P2P prep not that long ago? And pulled 67?

Just saying...

Dont get me wrong, not trying to flame.

On their day tlp can beat any1 in p2p matched opts but the problem is these days come once a month, the other 30 days of the month we dont see much of tlp which is a real shame. Because when tlp are on form they are awesome competition in p2p.

For that reason alone i dont really put you in the same sort of category as the "bigger clans" who pull that and more 3 days a weekend every week.

THat is all, if it seems like i was flaming, sorry wasnt intentional lol

#TEAM-WALLI

From past experience with DV as I'm an ex member of Epidemic, you guys were a pretty decent clan who held a strong rivalry that actually made pking on the weekends fun as hell.. FOE is a great clan to go, as most of you probably prefer P2P over F2P, foe would be the right choice.

#Finalownage

www.foe-rs.com/forums

Feel free to intro as id like to get to know you guys better regardless wanting to join foe or not.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

And what are you talking about Jlane in the last month we've have loads of old school people join, its you who's become an immature ****** you honestly havn't changed lmfao; Talking about how well you tanked during a war when your spost to be a rank, pitiful.

I smell a huge peanut butter and jealous sandwich?!?!

I said nothing about tanking in a war in my post.

And tbh willturb a pure warfare post doesn't mean you know how I really am, who the hell are to judge me and call me a immature ******? Your a 13 year old child.

Dont turn this post into a flame war, you wont win anyways.

110128181546.png

And tbh willturb a pure warfare post doesn't mean you know how I really am, who the hell are to judge me and call me a immature ******? Your a 13 year old child.

And dis why i hang out in #tribulation

I suggest you join DP, we could use the boost. I'm sure you would like DP's community, and even if you do not chose to app you can still hang out in #dpures and post around on our forums :D.

Goodluck with your decision, and Goodluck in the clan you join.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Jlane the tanking comment comes from a CR member who complained that during a fight vs us at PCL all he could hear was a TR leader talking about how long he tanked ROFL.

Also your signiture is so incorrect. You claim Impact highcouncil in 08, yet It was not alive on 08. You claim Intense Redemption High council from 08-09 when you joined june 20th 2009 and only got the rank of council not High council. Change it please, Thanks

On topic: Join IR =)

UJUI2.png

dv and tlp have a huge history together and it would be nice for you guys to join us because tlp in general wants to actually have fights with fi mm and foe again would be nice to get our name back up in the top 3

Jlane the tanking comment comes from a CR member who complained that during a fight vs us at PCL all he could hear was a TR leader talking about how long he tanked ROFL.

Also your signiture is so incorrect. You claim Impact highcouncil in 08, yet It was not alive on 08. You claim Intense Redemption High council from 08-09 when you joined june 20th 2009 and only got the rank of council not High council. Change it please, Thanks

On topic: Join IR =)

cool kid, changed like the rest of em

110128181546.png