Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Since Epidemic Closed....

Westy

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well back at the peak of E's success i think it would be the top 4 pulling ~100, DP/CP pulling ~50 and Fi/TLP pulling like 30s?

Well now its far more even with most clans pulling 50-60+, so i guess because E, C, Dv and other clans have closed this year the pulls have been distributed around a lot more.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

honestly i hink the entire pure world has gone to **** since E closed, at least MM and foe had to get competetive

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

E forced the other clans to improve or slump lol. Foe slumped, MM improved, and EOP rode E's success and capitalized on Foe's slump. Then E closed and everything went back to normal :mellow:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Surprised no one has said Epidemic's dead get over it.

But yeaaah before i came back i was looking at topics and i was like Epidemic would steam roll these **** *** clans.

Was talking to people, if Epidemic reopened and people left to join loads of clans would be screwed as they would all lose 10-15 members.

Tbh I'd love Epidemic to reopen and give FOE/MM some real comeptition but it's not gonna happen.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

**** changes, and it's been changing for as long as Runescape and clanning has existed, who cares. The pure world does not, and never has, evolved around Epidemic, sorry.

thekingu.png

**** changes, and it's been changing for as long as Runescape and clanning has existed, who cares. The pure world does not, and never has, evolved around Epidemic, sorry.

pretty sure you're using ventrillo, calling pushes

oh yeah, AND your clan spams lines of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when you try and push

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

pretty sure you're using ventrillo, calling pushes

oh yeah, AND your clan spams lines of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when you try and push

We use TeamSpeak, same thing...but what does us using TS, calling pushes, and spamming lines of E have to do with anything, we've been spamming with the Initials "E" before Epidemic even existed.

thekingu.png

We use TeamSpeak, same thing...but what does us using TS, calling pushes, and spamming lines of E have to do with anything, we've been spamming with the Initials "E" before Epidemic even existed.

Pretty sure he is insinuating that Epidemic was the first pure clan to use / do that.

The first pure clan to do what? Use vent, call pushes, and spam lines of something when rushing? I doubt it, even if this was correct, it has nothing to do with this topic, or what I posted.

thekingu.png

Didnt they start with like 50+ reqs also lol.

Those were the days though when kids with 99 stats didnt want to join a clan with 60+ reqs. Theyd rather be in Foe, MM, FI etc.

But now all these newkidz are "revolutionizing" the pure world..."Hey **** tradition...lets bring our 99z and kill the lvl 58s in mith"

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

I laugh at all of you who said Epidemic were mass recruits.

Watch some of those video's, they were amazingly organized and compared to some clans today they would **** on them.

Stop hating on them.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

there reqs made it so easy to recruit and pull big, they were really organised though.

but epidemic ****** the pure clanning up, before they came things were so nice, they brought and introduced all the trolls and ******** drama.

when rivalries occur people do pull big, i think foe has been pulling near on 100 for a month now

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp