Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where did your journey begin?

P0ke N Die

Just wondering how many oldfags we still have amongst the community. When did you create your first pure, what was your first clan and how did you find it?

I created my first pure in 2005 and joined my first pure clan in 2006, Insane Purez. I was recruited through Runescape Community by Kse (Justin) after I posted a clan searching topic.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made my pure around 2006, I looked around RSC since I was with mains for some time before and thought i could bring my experience to pure clans and finally get to lead my own clan

Believe it or not the first clan's forums I checked out was Eop's, I didn't meet their reqs so i applied for Op where I was only one level away and Drunk accepted me

idk when first pure was

i was in masser clan then was in a clan called monstarz that got closed and joined worldwide left worldwide wht grayzon and joined

ZENITH

apps are open btw

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Created my first pure in 2004.

Joined my first pure can in 2005.

Created my first pure clan in 2005. Lasted until 2006.

August 2006 - July 2008 quit Runescape

Got back in July 2008 one summer afternoon when I was super bored.

Got on my old pure (Surprisingly I remembered the password)

Joined some no namer pure clan - closed

Joined Sudden Death October 2008 - August 2009 or so.

Joined Corrupt Pures August 2009 and still going.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I dont even remember I started playing in RSC had a black pure, then I made a new pure when RS2 came out and quit because my beta stats reset. Then I got back into scape and joined Acid Project in either 03 or 04. quit in 06. Graduated Highschool and Iron Legends closed (New name for Acid Project after Bonesaw left.) Started playing again in 09 while I was in Iraq, went to a PvP world because I had no idea what they were, Ayo Loki started laughing at me because I thought my msb was glitched when it didnt give me 2 specs.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg