Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness/Free Trade Vote

Jay

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really gonna be ****** if jagex is just ******* with us, cause it does seem a little fishy, considering i dont log in to vote, and i can vote with the same account as much as i want.

Kinda seems fake.

But on the other hand, think of all th people that will return to runescape for this, and think of all the new pures. The pure clans will be so revived and filled with so many more members. Could be a big help to the smaller clans.

Also i just voted with a perm banned account, and it wasnt its actually user name it was its display name... wtf?

Agreed, plus there not even promising the wilderness. They said something like not even a million votes is enough to bring it back. Also there talking about World Records, they might be attempting to set biggest vote or something? Then again that would just destroy there rep even more by being such snobs.

Also I doubt people who quit runescape will return.. Personally once you leave the game you just don't come back, even if there is an amazing update.

Btw i voted, hope you guys get it back.

MySig-1.png

RsisDead.png

Quit RS February 2010, join the club? Sold Pker D o M Btw, if anyone cares.

scroll down the highscore and vote for everyone

think of people uve known, that quit, vote for them, any name u remember rly

go crazy, this is ******* it, GO VOTE!

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Come on guys it seems wired, The time of the year being Christmas when players and inactive and you can vote more then once. Might be real but in honestly it seems bs.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

I like the idea, but there should still be designated PvP worlds, or worlds just for roaming the wilderness without any harm.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

Vote on all your old/new accounts, walk around GE find random idiots that would never vote. Find new idiots and enter their name.

1.2m is the minimum 1.5m votes is auto.

Think about clanning, we won't be on top of each other. Clan events will expand back to the old days.

Ditch lures, trade lures, Bandit camp luring in f2p, walking around lvl 1 wild with lvl 10's with fire strike.

Midweek trips will be 100% because if it is like the old days, every world with a wild = drag trainers or clue scrolls or that idiot who is getting his god cape for the first time.

If the "new update" for the wilderness doesn't live up to the above expectations well ****, at least i can exfer some geepees :).

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I've voted for all my accouts and friends accounts

Imagine it everyone, the pure world will once again be active.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"