Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Defence

It begins

Hey, at the moment im looking to get either 10 or 14 def, because i am 3 def idk if i want to be 14, or just get 10 and only need slayer helm, but if i just train 10 & i decide to go higher later on i will be missing a quest i believe? what are your thoughts, (im not saying im going to be getting the defence any time soon though)

You can sit passenger but B!^C# dont run your mouth.

CAsnz.png

i think this topic would better belong to runescape community or higher force forums. You are asking pures why you should train defence. pause for a minute, think about it, and tell me how this topic makes any sense. You are training your defence to wear armor.

to answer your question...you won't be missing any quests. There are 5 quests that give under 20 defence xp. The only 1 that gives a bonus is nature spirit.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Old wildy coming back low combat is gonna rule again, stay 3 man.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I would suggest waiting a bit, and if you decide you DO want to get defence, get 10. Slayer Helm + Koarsi's. :P

Thats what i was planning in the first place but nature spirit does have its bonuses rune gloves + fairy tale quests good for farming :o but id probably go 10 def tbh. Still not getting def right away. This topic has been on my mind for a fair time, + if i did get def atm would be dumb cause im not 84 or 85 cmb :D

You can sit passenger but B!^C# dont run your mouth.

CAsnz.png