Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

No excuses now

Hot__Arrows

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

except the arenas are still too small, which has always been the problem...

lmfao

ye bro i know you've never been in a clan that can pull 100 or over, but plateau is too small for that many people. just turns into a big barrage fest.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

If you read, the post says "free for all" clan wars. Meaning, not challenge-accept wars, but the portal that leads you to free for all. Thus, it's just like wildy. Read before you post, guys.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

lmfao

ye bro i know you've never been in a clan that can pull 100 or over, but plateau is too small for that many people. just turns into a big barrage fest.

Do it classic/turrets then. It's not as if MM would ever P2P fullout anyone though.

#irclan - where banter happens

clan wars is probs being moved tho isn't it?

Yes, but if people wanted a full out in PvP, the opposing clan would refuse because of crashers, etc.. with this being clarified that dangerous CLW will have drops like in the Wild, there's no more excuse not to do a full out in CLW.

why use clw when theres wild in everyworld?..

really hope thats not mm's new reason for not doing cw..

lol cw...

mmnumber1.png

clan wars is probs being moved tho isn't it?

Yes, but if people wanted a full out in PvP, the opposing clan would refuse because of crashers, etc.. with this being clarified that dangerous CLW will have drops like in the Wild, there's no more excuse not to do a full out in CLW.

Yea there is.

1. Still not the wilderness.

2. 100 person cap.

Arp-1.png

lol it says free for all, not clan wars portal. free for all any1 can enter which means its just as easy to crash, and maybe easier/harder to return depending on how its done...

Shouldn't you be leading faggots to crash pure clans?

I haven't done that since I've joined EOP. Which is maybe.. 3 months ago? Give or take a few. It's mostly B 0S NA with the aid of an ex HF / Mm affiliate.

Anyways, thanks for baiting me and completely avoiding the point of commenting on the topic.

um except bosna snipes mm too :S

AGAIN IT SAYS FREE FOR ALL PORTAL, NOT THE ACTUALLY CLAN VS CLAN.

but even if they do implement it into clan wars, the wilderness has alot of variety, unlike clan wars which just has 1. also you cant do returning in clan wars, it would have to be "return off". 1 you can exit clan wars. this means you can bring expensive items and just exit the portal when you are out of food(dont argue its dangerous(we all know there is a risk), as long as ur not the first pile, its pretty hard to get koed with phx necks and rocktail brews) You can also use imp boxes in clan wars...

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png