Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[3/06/2011] Fatality's Undefeated Sunday

Skillzy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work FI.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

Nice job Fatality :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

well thanks for the fight guys cleaned a good 35 sets from me but whys your vid at 10:00 show you cleared by zenith, some1 quote me please?

We got a fall in and 85% of our clan walked to 50 ports we got tired of the bad gear you were returning in so we finally left. You were cleared about 3+ times, but we just stayed because we were bored. Also every other clan already ended. I guess it was a good fight for you guys, but Fatality does not lose return wars even more to zenith lol.

Note: Returning in 1 item does not count as ops just to tell you. If you ran out of return sets go make money during the week and buy more. Having respect for your own clan and knowing when you lost is something you need to work on. Returning in 1 item gear just makes you look bad.

Here is us clearing you at the start of the run in then slowly you start to bring more 1 item gear:

LOL! Who still plays this game

well thanks for the fight guys cleaned a good 35 sets from me but whys your vid at 10:00 show you cleared by zenith, some1 quote me please?

We got a fall in and 85% of our clan walked to 50 ports we got tired of the bad gear you were returning in so we finally left. You were cleared about 3+ times, but we just stayed because we were bored. Also every other clan already ended. I guess it was a good fight for you guys, but Fatality does not lose return wars even more to zenith lol.

Note: Returning in 1 item does not count as ops just to tell you. If you ran out of return sets go make money during the week and buy more. Having respect for your own clan and knowing when you lost is something you need to work on. Returning in 1 item gear just makes you look bad.

Here is us clearing you at the start of the run in then slowly you start to bring more 1 item gear:

alright mr 101 here im gonna start off with this quote right here "I guess it was a good fight for you guys, but Fatality does not lose return wars even more to zenith lol." brah if you dont loose return wars then why u lose =\ vid shows it all just cause you had the upperhand on some of the fight doesnt mean thats the win thats like saying 1 min into a fight you see more dots you can log out and take the win basically man take the defeat jesus i realise you dont want to be down in p2p and f2p to us but sheesh you lost the return war today cause i had return sets back so goodluck next weekend make sure we get some more fights

4we4w.png

sup with the false assumptions? don't see anywhere on this topic that FI stated they beat FOE...

thanks to good scouts, we made it out on time with our loots just before MM came to crash

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage