Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose the leaders I learned the most from, and looked up to were Fatality leaders such as Charles, and James. They were both extremely impressive leaders, each having their own style of leadership, and I suppose I look up to both of them more than any other leaders. Every leader I have worked with, primarily past ranks whilst I was new to being a rank, I have taken something from. Aside from Fatality I have not been as influenced, perhaps impressed, and I respect each leader who has sacrificed so much for their clan. Most of the names shown here were/are great leaders, and every single one has given a lot to make their clan successful which gives every leader something to respect.

15zs5ro.jpg

I would have to say:

Milky: Guy is a legend, I mean did you see his old sig?

Solo: Chill guy, Great leader

Walli: Great leader, probably one of the main reasons foe is still as strong as they are.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I'd honestly have to go with

WILL-TURB, EXCELLENT LEADERSHIP ABILTIES, GUY KNOWS WHAT THE **** HE DOING WHEN IT COMES TO RUNESCAPE

ZO- A GOD OF RUNESCAPE, HE TOLD CPR THEY WERE GUNA GET SLUMPED AND THEY DID

JUNNNNIOR - ALTHOUGH HE'S MEXICAN, AND PRETTY DENSE, THIS GUY DOESNT NEED LEADING LESSONS FROM DUVAL! AND HE PROVED IT.

you're probably thinking? ALL THESE PEOPLE WERE IN IR. Well, your right about that, and it's only FAIR considering we were #1 for 4 years DERP. **** overated massing no-community bitch CLANS YOU AINT GOT WHAT WE GOT

110210183405.png

I don't look up to anyone, but i'll post the leaders I like most, excluding the ones in my own clan of course.

Walli

3 Hit U Pure (retired)

If I was to give my honest answer, it would be Goop, Solo K1ng, and W0w2many, because those are the only leaders i've been led by other than myself and ex-eop leaders, and they do a damn good job at it aswell. People can look up to leaders, and admire them etc. but nobody can say whos the "best" leader, simply because nobody has been in every clan long enough to see what each leader is like...unless your some clan hopper like Rami or Ari, but they don't even count cause they haven't been in a clan long enough to even know their own leaders names, lol.

thekingu.png