Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

Not picking my own,

Goop - Knows what he is doing

Walli - Hard headed but when he is on his game hes good

Spesh - Heart of MM imo. One of those leaders that if ever quit and never came back would hurt MM the most.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say this is totaly wrong,

1. Roman - as many of you hate him, hes an amazing guy(nohomo), hes a great p2p caller, and a exelent motovational speaker

2.[CT]P0ke - :) ur a good dude, and ima bad spy, lets leave it at that.

3. Speshls - MM is a strong clan, and your a good leader.

Zkut8.jpg

p0ke - ability to create something out of each clan he makes

13th - keeps mm running stable

jibs/ivp/bawb - so organized

cha0s - made foe into one of the most respected pur clans out there which walli is ripping apart atm

p0ke - ability to create something out of each clan he makes

13th - keeps mm running stable

jibs/ivp/bawb - so organized

cha0s - made foe into one of the most respected pur clans out there which walli is ripping apart atm

Kid you dont know what FOE are doing.

Walli is a great leader if u haven't been FOE.

R4ng3r j[AAO]-he put all his efforts to making that clan what it was. really good guy nice and friendly. really funny and awesome. idk what AAO would be with out him

Goop- knows what hes doing with his clan.

spelshs- A good Leader. holds his clan at the top

Bob/Jib/Plode - Knew exactly how to achieve what they wanted, and didnt care what crumbled (other clans) and didnt care who got in their way, always working for the greater good. when leading were so far ahead of other leaders its untrue, both in game and out of game.

Charles/James - Luck was a major part of there success (as it invariably is with leading), and there repeated so called "returns" are kind of damaging there legacy but nevertheless I respect them for what they did for F2P back in the day

Dave/Cha0s - In terms of leading a community, second to none. Always had time for his members and also knew how to keep his clan supremely respectable and on the right track.

Needless to say, leaders are only as good as their clan, and the people in the leadership team make the Clan, not an individual leader, regardless of how good they are. (As an example Epidemic had : Me, Bob, Plode, Jib, and then Rage Cutter, Mrs D341h, Scott, Ben, Luke, Prateek, I Str I Kill, Lucky, Ashley, and everyone else helping, and without all these ingredients the cake wouldn't be as perfect as it was.)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Epidemic Leadership - The ability to take a bunch of 60's in mith, and make them into a f2p powerhouse is something that hasn't been done again. Also, they took those level 60's in mith and make an impression in P2P which is more astounding.

MM Leadership - Oldest standing Pure clan, keeping the tradition of 1-20 defence. Takes some cool guys to do that.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

13th r4nger - A very cool guy, he must be doing something right if his clan is #1

Drunkin r2h/Dr rage - Both good leaders keeping their clan alive for 5+ years

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Breakin da rules.

1. Asher - Taught me everything I know about leading and led me/helped me lead for the last 3 years almost. Went from a lilguy member with no clanning experience to leader w/ his guidance. ;d

2. Masta Evo/Dissy/Gotchoback - Beasts, nuff said.

3. Walli - He owns.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Cant order them they all really good leaders and or callers (note only saying the ones I know of)

Drunk - More of a good caller (idk about the leading side)

P0ke - He's very intelligent, works really ******* hard and comes up with some great warring tactics

Milky - Very important person for EoP, and goop is a very strong caller, you can see it just by watching the minimap tbh.

Leaders that make a difference,

1.Walli, without him foe would be closed right now.

2. Spesh, obvious mm would have stayed pulling 25's to p2p trips back then until spesh came back,

3. Hormone, without this guy Zenith is dead.

Personally i don't like or hate any of the above, or even care for their abilities, but without em, the clans are closed.

On to the next rank

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg