Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 3 Leaders You Look Up To

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[CT]P0ke_N_Die2-

great guy good clan excelent attitide, plays fair by the rules doens't flame nor ddoses.

i hope thats a troll...Anyways ,

1. Roman/Trile - They both never give up and have a great attitudes.

2. Drunk - Greater leader all around

3. P0ke - Annoying at times and never stops trolling but, he has opened many clans that have lasted for a while, and he spends over 10 hours doxi'ng new apps to find spys.

of course my tlp bros.. hiei for starting us up.. soron for being legend for his falled in p2p rushes and pulling off wins, and nectar for being tlp's personal nazi. But jason|aspirationz did so much for tlp that probably gets over looked.. he simply kept us alive.

Dave Cha0s, one of if not the best leader ive ever seen, and always helped me when i started to run tlp. walli is probably the best replacement that could have been found for foe.

13th. same as cha0s, thanks for the help and advice when i needed it =]

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Am0n

Am0n

Am0n

sike....

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Leaders I look up to.

Bob - Epidemic

Amy <- from main clan

Goop - does a **** load for EoP and I don't think they would be where they are without him.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

1. Ii Inabit Ii - When he was Warlord of POT. Used to be the most confident/strict "leader" figure of my early clanning days. He used to scare the hell out of me (But then he got gay after he got kicked, joined cpr, quit rs, etc.)

2. [dF] Mitch - Another veteran clan leader, amazing F2P caller, the kind of guy that brings confidence to those around him, etc. Love you mitch. **** the haters

3. Duval - Used to have so much passion for Ch in the early days, but eventually died down. Still, I'll always respect you buddy <3

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

Goop - EoP

Alive Cat - TR

Carrington - TR

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

[WAR]Xpnkrockemox

You were a BIG part of my decision of joining WAR, in all honesty. Your leading style is unique and brilliant, your laid back but serious when you need to be. You know what's up & how to treat members. You don't act better than anyone just because you lead WAR, your a chill guy & hang out with anyone and everyone & I love that.

[TLP]Dissy

He's not a leader, he's a warlord, but he should be the effin' leader. I don't know how to put this guy into words. He was SO welcoming and helpful and didn't get ****** or irritated when I asked him stupid questions. Was a big help in my growth within pure community.

[T]A_C_E

Frankly, your a self-centered indian retard. But I give my pure community experience to you. You brought me into pure community with Trilogy. First clan I was ever in, (includin RS.) You taught me what it was like to be in a clan. You taught me how to tank and what to do in runescape in a meer few weeks, and I've only grown from there. Your the reason I am where I am. Big influence in my RSlife. PS: I ordered new sandles & a camel. Where they at?

Retired March 2012

Personally:

P0ke - Although he could be immature at times, he's a great leader. He knows his stuff, extremely dedicated.

Goop - No Explanation needed.

Drunkin_R2h - Great caller, knows how to keep morale up.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

[WAR]Xpnkrockemox

You were a BIG part of my decision of joining WAR, in all honesty. Your leading style is unique and brilliant, your laid back but serious when you need to be. You know what's up & how to treat members. You don't act better than anyone just because you lead WAR, your a chill guy & hang out with anyone and everyone & I love that.

[TLP]Dissy

He's not a leader, he's a warlord, but he should be the effin' leader. I don't know how to put this guy into words. He was SO welcoming and helpful and didn't get ****** or irritated when I asked him stupid questions. Was a big help in my growth within pure community.

[T]A_C_E

Frankly, your a self-centered indian retard. But I give my pure community experience to you. You brought me into pure community with Trilogy. First clan I was ever in, (includin RS.) You taught me what it was like to be in a clan. You taught me how to tank and what to do in runescape in a meer few weeks, and I've only grown from there. Your the reason I am where I am. Big influence in my RSlife. PS: I ordered new sandles & a camel. Where they at?

Thanks man :) and i love ur sig its sexy. No im not a pedo

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS