Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan do you respect the most?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect no clan atm.

Every clan other than mm allow their members to pray overheads in battles, teleport from fights, and accepts mains into their clan. Plus the fact they all seem to try to diminish other clans achievements with every post by every member. and i know this post could be considered hypocritical, but its the truth. now som1 will quote this saying x y z, and i will say post proof, then they will flame me for no reason proving my point.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

foe and th are the biggest rivals i've ever had in the pure clanning world. respect!

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Everyone in Fi except for Skillzy cuz he sucks :3

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Eop, and Fi

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You can't really say which clan is the most respectful. The reason for this is because in almost every clan you have few respectful ranks, and then you some disrespectful ranks who just can not shut up which happens.

If I had to pick a person out of another clan who is the most respectful other then Fatality Ranks... I would have to say Gotcho because he is very easy to talk to, and for the most part actually controls his ranks to not flame non stop. Everyone at times always looks disrespectful, but for the most part when talking to other clans ranks everyone is very mature. (Like I said for the most part)

When a clans leader is respectful usually so is the rest of the ranks because they still believe that being mature, and having control in a leadership is still important. However I don't really see that in many new clans, but it's w.e no one is perfect including myself.

Ps... If your leadership is one of the people who resolve issues with other clans by Hacking forums, ddosing team speaks, or threating to close someone even if you are pulling 100+ then you my friends are not what a real pure clan is all about. People may say it's better to be feared then loved, but I will sacrifice all that for respect & dignity.

~The 101~

LOL! Who still plays this game

I like the way TLP go about there business they are the quietest HPC. They just go, kill, then go.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.