Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

things are getting dull

well ive realized lately that the pure community has been pretty dull lately, its basically the same over and over again, clans pull bigger and compete for #1 and then argue over whos #1, but what ive wondered lately is why? what is the point of claiming that your #1 and what is the point of all these clans opening looking to become the next #1. there is no reward in it, nor is there any glory anymore. there is too much flame and hate towards one another that there will never be respect shown to eachother.

Now i realize why people claim that the pure world has died, this is the reason why. theres no honor anymore, no right and wrong anymore. but while i was coming to realize this, ive found something very interesting and entertaining about alot of the clans. every single clan has their own characteristic, every clan is different in some ways, they are like characters in a story and ive found this very intriguing. it would be very entertaining if there was a book written about the pure community, like each clan representing a great country or power in the world, basically a world at war with eachother. (remember, everyone is entitled to there own opinion and anyone who doesnt support that is a nazi dictator).

For example, there are different characteristics in each clan that describe them. for example when i see foe's gfx and there videos i think of a super power that fights for justice and reason and the good of man kind, but when i see mm's stuff i think of a criminal mastermind trying to conquer the world and rule it with an iron fist. it would be cool to read about cool conflicts between all these clans and to see how these clans have been created and why they have risen or fallen.

Basically a fiction story of the pure clans and ****. if there is any skilled writer out there that can write about this please consider this idea, i think it will do a great justice to our entertainment and maybe spark the pure community back to life :whistling:

:\

Oh no worries, i just signed a book deal with the pure community.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

actually try to think about this idea, you might not think its the greatest but i think it would be great. things have been getting really dull lately and i think alot of people would agree to that statement, this is just to spark interest within the pure community, and also to all the wonderful clever trolls out there, HAVE FUN :D dont really care what yall think nor do anybody else tbh

Who would have time to write it honestly? :confused:

I agree that flaming has gotten out of hand and it is just pointless. I don't even bother with posting most of the time on clan topics.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Who would have time to write it honestly? :confused:

I agree that flaming has gotten out of hand and it is just pointless. I don't even bother with posting most of the time on clan topics.

somebody who enjoys writing about things they like? i think thats why alot of authors write their novels, i know there are skilled writers out there, this would be fun.

Yea this won't ever happen.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

....?

If the pure world actually upheld some form of honor and code this community would be where it was 3 years ago.

There's nothing "unique" about NH kids in 30+ def with turmoil running around ....

Pure clan's are supposed to be a challenge to conventional rs accounts, not necessarily the "best builds" but solely the notion of low defense and a strict honor code.

All of this has been lost .... BUT take note where the only clan that has insisted on upholding this pure honor is today (#1) .

Pure Warfare should sponsor someone that takes all of Pwna Fella's posts and makes them readable. I think that someone new could volunteer every week, it'd be a lot for one person to handle all the time. For all I know, this guy could be making very good posts, I just can never get through any of them.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.