Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Needs More Stable Clans

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such thing a High-level, Mid-level, Low-level clans.

Seriously just grow a pair and stop saying you are the #1 of something, you could think of something any clan is #1 at.

Just because it's obvious your clan will never compete with the ones above you, you hope new clans who have less people then you will come so you can defeat them.

You can't say clans with level 100s are low or mid level pure clans, just because you can't compete with the clans above you doesn't start a new level of pure clan, it just means you have further to go to compete.

Only way you are a Mid-level or Low-level clans is if you only accept 50-65 combat or 65-80 combat, otherwise your just a regular pure clan

Holy **** you kids are dumb

Well, the scene Control is currently a part of is pretty crappy because of the other clans who you are contending with. Obviously theres clans such as CP and Fi and you know for sure they arn't gonna close or anything and they're relatively stable, but alongside these clans are the ones such as Chaotic, Defiance, Ambition et cetera.

These "new school" clans are alot different from what the classic example of a clan is, such as MM, EOP, FI, TLP etc. These new school clans really are not that different from each other and for all intents and purposes, are pretty much clones of the clans they contend with. The leadership teams leave a clan for whatever reason and then rotate amongst the other clans, who end up dying, being reborn under the same/a different name with a slightly modified leadership team consisting of staff from various other recently dead clans. It's an endless cycle of wasted oppotunities and unfortunately, failure.

So, relating that to the point of the topic, the reason theres a lack of unstable clans is because of the fact that the only people making clans have a history of instability, its almost as if they know no different. They can only get so far, see a roadblock, and then rinse and repeat the entire process, and thats the reason its difficult for a clan to progress to the next stage.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Well, the scene Control is currently a part of is pretty crappy because of the other clans who you are contending with. Obviously theres clans such as CP and Fi and you know for sure they arn't gonna close or anything and they're relatively stable, but alongside these clans are the ones such as Chaotic, Defiance, Ambition et cetera.

These "new school" clans are alot different from what the classic example of a clan is, such as MM, EOP, FI, TLP etc. These new school clans really are not that different from each other and for all intents and purposes, are pretty much clones of the clans they contend with. The leadership teams leave a clan for whatever reason and then rotate amongst the other clans, who end up dying, being reborn under the same/a different name with a slightly modified leadership team consisting of staff from various other recently dead clans. It's an endless cycle of wasted oppotunities and unfortunately, failure.

So, relating that to the point of the topic, the reason theres a lack of unstable clans is because of the fact that the only people making clans have a history of instability, its almost as if they know no different. They can only get so far, see a roadblock, and then rinse and repeat the entire process, and thats the reason its difficult for a clan to progress to the next stage.

Very well explained.

This is pretty much the answer.

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)

Proud Founder of Control (2010)

stable

???

All those clans were amazing. I was in cy back in 07-08 and I can go early say out of the 9 clans I have been a part of, it was one of the most stable running and experienced clans I've been in. Fearless not so much and ctrl is doing big, so ya u sound like you don't know what you're talking about

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

MPC has gone to **** p0ke, this isnt 08-09 where MPC's were thriving and alive. It's a new time so either you just pound on the lilguy clans or you step it up and try to compete with the big boys.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Ever since Control opened, there hasn't really been any new competitors in the sector we compete in or the sector that the likes of MM, EOP and FOE compete in. Every clan that has opened peaked at like 20 active members and then closed.

I'm not trying to lay out the requirements of a good clan, a good clan is one that you enjoy and I'm not bashing people who lead clans with a group of friends, it's just getting a little boring. For the last six months it has been the same few clans competing in the higher sector and we need a few clans to change the dynamics.

So many clans have been opening lately, only to close shortly after. I'm not going to name any names because that would be disrespectful, but can't some of you guys like merge or something and get 40-50+ pulls?

It's not too bad for us right now because we're only five months old and we're having lots of fun but for the likes of FOE, MM and EOP, they have been pretty much at the same strength with the same competitors for a long time now.

So please can you low pulling clans like merge or something because I want more clans to fight!

I really hope you're specifically talking about F2P.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

If you start accepting 30 def, you may be able to compete with good clans

briefly

tonkatruck.jpg

Stay off our topic hackers. Your clan will die in few months with out goop because how **** you actually are.

(No I am not mad. I feel bad for EOP.)

quoted 4 future lolz</div>

Proud Founder of Calamity (2007)

Proud Founder of Fearless (2008)

Proud Founder of Control (2010)

stable

???

All those clans were amazing. I was in cy back in 07-08 and I can go early say out of the 9 clans I have been a part of, it was one of the most stable running and experienced clans I've been in. Fearless not so much and ctrl is doing big, so ya u sound like you don't know what you're talking about

All. One not so much.

Contradicting yourself.

???

And I know plenty. Neither CY nor FS were stable. I don't know enough about clans anymore so control can be alright.

Arp-1.png

Lack of great leaders to be honest

People aren't psyched about rs the same way they were in 2006 when clanning was just starting out.

Your going to have to wait until the summer when more people begin playing. Even then only 2-3 clans will open and stay "stable". One or two will last past the summer, and a current clan might die off.. otherwise nothing will change.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Tbh to me pulling 25s-35's is the most fun, and when clan fights are the most fun. I clan for fun

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Dv will never reopen :thumbsup:

New clans will come and have to step up , ull see

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Rather hypocritical that are you calling out clans to step it up to compete with your clan when you won't step up your game to compete with the big boys. Maybe instead of calling out the clans that you would like to fight just to boost the moral or your clan by stomping on them, why don't you step up your game and compete with Foe, MM, Eop, Tlp.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures