Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World aint ending, we still here?!

-Toxine-

ceepee2213029.png

IRC: #Clan-CP

Forums: http://www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com

Memberlist: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

cpstripox8.png

cptube.png

David had to go clean his room vs CT,Thanks David!

cpstripox8.png

Today we really didn't know what to expect due to an Ex Rank changing the domain so our site wouldn't function, a few hours before pk trip. That along with prom week/ graduation week , optimism was high.

After 30 minutes of massing we pulled 33 people but would peak at 38. At the end of our trip after fighting The Last Pures, CT, and Exiled Force, we ended with 30.

Picture of the day!

110521182700.png

[ CLAN ]: [Ctrl] Control (http://control-rs.com/) | Members: 94

110521194258.png

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs The Last Pures

At the beginning of our trip we encountered TLP at N.E Steps and just attacked them in non multi in which they logged. We took a wild gues and hopped to their home world where we slapped down a few of them in non multi. A bit after TLP got a fall in and ran north of BH where we chased after.

We held just north of the stairs while TLP held the vents. It was an amazing fight of back and forth sniping , basically like a pin ball game. A great even opt fight with both sides fighting for the ground advantage. Each time TLP pushed onto us, we would move a bit more south and just snipe off the members at the front.

This fight lasted for 30 minutes, a return war. Both sides kept it up but we out returned them and pushed them north against the lava. After doing so, the TLP who were sniping from N.E steps dragged us around until a decent amount of TLP returned with the canoe in which they all ran to Corp. After getting a fall in another head on collision assumed. After getting the opt advantage once again with our returning, we got north of them and just pushed them on the stairs. With a 30 man group, and TLP's 10 man High lvl unit, we decided to end this and walk down.

CP Starting / Ending : 35/30

TLP Starting / Ending : 35/ 10

Great fight TLP, always a plessure.

110521154041.png

110521154800.png

110521155738.png

110521160319.png

110521160343.png

110521135959.png

110521213532.png

110521214923.png

110521215018.png

110521215331.png

110521220308.png

110521220352.png

110521213901.png

110521213951.png

110521214013.png

110521214705.png

110521215027.png

110521215039.png

110521215223.png

110521220247.png

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs CT

After idling around and collecting our opts we were informed that CT hopped to our world. By then TLP ended and Fi were being hunted by FoEop so we decided to give it a go out numbered by a decent amount.

CT were dded at a tree, N.E of N.E steps. We rushed in and held our ground well, not letting anybody who stepped inside our clump live. We held the ground tight even after being outnumbered by 10+. After a bit we started to push in with our range in which CT just ran to Corp. We wanted to hold close to the canoe return spot so we could have the returning advantage and be able to kill of their returners at the same time.

This worked to our advantage because at times of the fight it seemed even opted. Waves of CT came at us in which we sniped and pushed them away in which they would regroup at Corp. Not really caring what they were thinking we just chilled around vents , waiting for them to come. Eventaully they did in which they attempted to push into us multiple times but each time we would move a few steps west and eat anybody inside us.

This would eventually even due to CT not wanting to fight even opted and us not wanting to fight in a clumped area in which the numbers would just flood over. What seemed like 45 minutes to an hour, some Pinkies rushed with waves of Effffff with some membesr spamming " OFF RED! OFF CT! ". Not really knowing what to think and CT having left the battlefield and regrouping by hillz or some ****, we just continued to stay and fight.

CP Starting / Ending -> 34 / 28

CT Starting / Ending -> 47 / 30?

roflc.png

110521165351.png

110521165418.png

110521165802.png

110521170932.png

110521165830.png

110521170254.png

110521225429.png

110521224710.png

110521231228.png

110521230539.png

110521224756.png

110521224710.png

110521224537.png

110521224634.png

cpstripox8.png

Corrupt Pures vs Exiled Force

We moved against the BH walls and pushed them away. During this time waves of CT and EF came at us, not to mention a **** load of mains specially sniping our callers :(.

We moved to the steps in which the whole EF group rushed and resulting in another snipe fest. After a few minutes of back and fourth pinball game, we called a push in which they all hauled ass onto single BH. We slapped them around in non multi , they ran to Gwas ledge, a dead end, leading up to being trapped like rats against the wall only to die.

CP Starting / Ending -> 20/ 25

EF Starting / Ending -> 20+/0

110521171212.png

110521171507.png

cpstripox8.png

Fantastic job by Corrupt Pures, appreciate the fights to anybody we encountered today.

cpstripox8.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You regrouped at Gap for like 15 minutes while we were fighting Ef. :S

Thanks anyways.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Let me clear up our numbers.

43 Starting 40 Ending.

110522000506.png

LOOK AT ALL THAT LOOT

regrouping 10 minimaps away after 10 minutes doesn't = ending numbers l0l

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

**** load of returning.

TLP fight was funner.

Edit

33 vs 43 (at least) ct and 15 EF.

did pretty well.

edit edit:

holy **** poke like 75k loot. CT members must be jizzing

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Are you seriously moaning at us about mains? Drunks brother was there with about 5 others look at your own pics. As for that fight we called EF to kill the ch one itemers that were sniping all our members. We told them not to attack any of you as you would claim we were teaming with them. It's incredible what stories you come up with, you got cleared easily.

110521225058.png

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Hey hey, so instead of spamming of CT + CP they charge us while CT is like at red dragon gate. It really didnt bother us, just found it funny.

AzfyA.png

Ty for the fights, we started with around 42 ended with 39 when EF turned up, pics to prove, good fight anyways lol after about 30 mins of hugging single looooooool astleast you fought though, it was fun and control member enjoyed it, pretty sad about all those mains though but w.e

kinda laughed at pic saying tlp had mains. even though cp has like 5 mains each war. and when fighting tlp we pushed u to singles 3 times o well i would say a tie

gf anyway

You had a shitload of addy. I mean like, a SHITLOAD

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

We didnt go near single vs you. The farthest west we went was just at the rocks. Learn your mini map

AzfyA.png

We owned you with 17 members, and we had already dismissed, that was just a unit of kids going to kill the 10+ mains you called to help you with CT, which is ******* pathetic in itself... you guys need to give up and close. Seriously

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

We owned you with 17 members, and we had already dismissed, that was just a unit of kids going to kill the 10+ mains you called to help you with CT, which is ******* pathetic in itself... you guys need to give up and close. Seriously

We actually told you to take out Ch >.<

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Great job guys sorry i couldn't make it, i've been working on my research paper all day.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

In the vid you can see 5-7 lvl 100s wiht addy just sniping from single so we just left :S

AzfyA.png