Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Closure

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to lie, I told several ranks that this would be the inevitable. De-Ja-Vu from Ch v2, started off good, had a good rivalry with another clan, one leader goes inactive, another leader goes inactive, it all becomes too much, close.

Gl with whatever you do.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Respect. The competition we had for the last couple weeks was pretty fun ^_^.

Gl to wherever Chaotic goes ;)

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Gl to all chaotic members!

Gl ben in z.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If real life calls you can't ignore it. It was a decent run, easily building up to get somewhere with enough dedication/effort. Was looking forward to fighting you guys, sad to see you guys close good luck in life those that quit RS. Good luck in LoL those that are my niggas loki1.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Our little "rivalry" we had was fun, pretty much pumped both Clans, increasing both Clans pulls, after all it was all fun for us, and that was what we were after :D

rip Chaotic

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

You needed a Furious type character and you needed to keep your heads down abit more, Ben feel free to chill with us anytime :) With all due respect when marvin left I knew something was up, anyways goodluck guys ^_^

This hits my heart.

It's a shame and I wish the best of luck to all of the past/present Chaotic members.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

You needed a Furious type character and you needed to keep your heads down abit more, Ben feel free to chill with us anytime :) With all due respect when marvin left I knew something was up, anyways goodluck guys ^_^

This hits my heart.

It's a shame and I wish the best of luck to all of the past/present Chaotic members.

Yeah as much as I don't want to admit it, Furious was the true power behind Chaotic.

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic