Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Closure

Hello Pure Warfare.

As many of you may know, Chaotic has decided to close their doors for the third and final time. I know Chaotic has had a rough past with rivals and idiotic members and bad structure, but I ask you to be respectful on this topic.

So anyway to get to the point, Chaotic did not close because of another clan. Outrage is going to make claims that THEY in fact closed us when they did the exact opposite. Outrage inspired us to stay open with their flames and stiff competition, we only wanted to beat them, we only wanted to compete with them. So despite my intense hatred towards every single member in Outrage, except for Hooligan, I say: Thank you, you not being here would of made our time boring and wan with easy competition.

The reason Chaotic closed was lethargic ranks. Duval had work and bills to pay, I had school and my timezone limits me, and Kyle, Tyluh, and Dann were the only ones running the clan. Tyluh and Kyle + Dann = Not a good team. Tyluh doesn't even like runescape and Kyle felt it too much to carry the burden of Chaotic all by himself. Essentially, we wanted to close into Tribulation. Blinded with melancholy because of our closure I agreed later realizing I don't want to be in Tribulation. A majority of Chaotic came to Zenith, about 6 or 7, 3 or 4 went to TR, Touqir went to IR, and the rest are unknown.

So to end, thank you purewarfare, some of you supported us, some of you didn't, but all of the criticism only inspired our desire to improve. And to all Chaotic staff and members, I thank you for YOUR support, it was a pleasure serving with you.

Stay Chaotic.

Thank you for reading if you didn't tl;dr,

- Ben | Dirty Wobble

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a few good runs, always respected you guys ;)

Gl in the future.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Hello Pure Warfare.

So anyway to get to the point, Chaotic did not close because of another clan. Outrage is going to make claims that THEY in fact closed us when they did the exact opposite. Outrage inspired us to stay open with their flames and stiff competition, we only wanted to beat them, we only wanted to compete with them. So despite my intense hatred towards every single member in Outrage, except for Hooligan, I say: Thank you, you not being here would of made our time boring and wan with easy competition.

this is what a rivalry is all about.

Ben I can say, i lyke you.

purewarfare.png

Hello Pure Warfare.

this is what a rivalry is all about.

Ben I can say, i lyke you.

<3 :thumbsup:

jg0m5.png

Proud Ex-Leader of Chaotic

You guys have such a good history, but much of it has been tainted due to your past two reopenings. You were med level beasts before you closed the 1st time, and since then, it's been downhill.

With that being said, I believe you've made the best decision in deciding to close and move on. Good luck wherever you all decide to go.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

You needed a Furious type character and you needed to keep your heads down abit more, Ben feel free to chill with us anytime :) With all due respect when marvin left I knew something was up, anyways goodluck guys ^_^

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.