Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Botting Effecting The Community Side To Clanning?

penguinz0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it has, everyone bots and for the people who dont waste there money on good bots obv cant get turm/ovls or get maxed as quick as every1, botters are ******* retarded who go hard cuz they think their stats are #1

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

I bot my ass off, idc.

REPORTED@!!!11111

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Skills aren't exactly time worthy nowadays jagged has brought put so

Much **** which makes it easier to train it's unbelievable although because it's not fun people bot it, the best thing on the game is pking and people don't wanna wait.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

2010 kids who botted a 'lil guy for fun, got it maxed out, join a HPC and act like they're #1.

I miss the days when 90 ranged still meaned anything.

STOP YOUR TROLLING

BEFORE I JOINED THIS SITE I WAS NEVER PART OF THE PURE COMMUNITY

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

It has affected Low-Leveled Pure clans since no one has that "low level pure" anymore. People will just bot it for a couple of week and already have Med-Leveled clans requirements.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

More maxed/"impressive" accounts, more money, disposable accounts, higher player traffic into and out of the community. It also divided the community into botters and nonbotters, some of whom strong opinions about how the other group should be playing rs. I only see it progressing.

99 :: Range Mage Att HP Str Slay Farm Pray Summ Cook Herb WC FM Fletch Smith Craft Con RC Dung Thief Agil Fish Hunt Mine
42 :: Defence

2010 kids who botted a 'lil guy for fun, got it maxed out, join a HPC and act like they're #1.

What are u talking about you miss the days.. you never knew HOW to get 90 range when 90 range meant something , you always say something that happend in the past. But you never witnessed it.

Member No.: 4,703

OT: Theres nothing wrong with botting , honestly this is a game, most people have lifes and most dont. But thats totally irrelevant. I bot because I have to focus on basketball and studying. Im positive that 85% of pures botted... not only PW pures but pures all over RS

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

What are u talking about you miss the days.. you never knew HOW to get 90 range when 90 range meant something , you always say something that happend in the past. But you never witnessed it.

Member No.: 4,703

OT: Theres nothing wrong with botting , honestly this is a game, most people have lifes and most dont. But thats totally irrelevant. I bot because I have to focus on basketball and studying. Im positive that 85% of pures botted... not only PW pures but pures all over RS

Because his Pw join date indicates when he played Runescape. By that logic, everyone on this site started playing in '09.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Unfortunatly Pl4n3ts Maul is 100% legit.

Well i did auto 1-94 mage since on my first pure i got 1-94 mage legit then autoed 94-96 and got banned.

This time did 1-94 with 13 hp and then the rest of my pure has been 100% me.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

IMO, if botting persists at such extreme levels (over 1k people in a world and an hour after an update there are 300...) Jagex might go back to extreme measures such as limiting free trade.

I know that there was the referendum and whatnot, but it's getting out of control.

Then again, on the other hand, many people buy p2p to bot cash and stats, so Jagex might be cool with this while their sales aren't decreasing.

But yeah, the problems started when downloading a bot became a single-click process.

Botting affected the community by taking a lot of fun away from playing runescape, resulting in the ever increasing inactivity of legit players.

Even PKing is ruined. 4 rushers per legit pker isn't normal.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Botters make for worse members. They are lazy and don't actually play the game. Their respect for it is lower and therefore their will to be active in-game is significantly lower.

Æ’atality Æ’orever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif