Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong Qxz, EOP maxed at 77, FOE maxed at 70. You are right however about the applicants and new members part, but it's fine because they need the practice more than the experienced members do, was a good practice war and it gave us a great idea of what we have to work on to become better. Thanks once again for the fight FOE, although I personally would have liked to do better in our prep, but im sure as hell not disappointed/ashamed of the loss because you guys are a solid clan with tons of experience, especially when it comes to large option fights.

thekingu.png

Eop pulled max 71

Foe 64/65?

And thats a 30 min prep, but we had new apps..unexperienced member etc...it was a good practice for both, thank for the fight foe

1 E

2 Mm

3 Foe/Eop

4 Eop/Foe

Foe maxed at 70. Foe also has it's applicants attend these types of events as well as has inexperienced members. You just got beaten by sheer organization. You were up by 10 at one point but just faltered.

P2P

01. FOE

02. MM

03. TLP

This post by you proves my point

Top Spammers

1. FI

2. MM

3. EOP

4. E

5. FOE

6. IR

Your ignorance amuses me.

Don't judge a whole clan on 1 person's actions. Keep it clean, or else it'll just turn into flame.

PS - I'm not Fi.

Edit - Your CP, explains it. I can see you have the maturity to not hold grudges. <-- Note the sarcasm

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Foe maxed at 70. Foe also has it's applicants attend these types of events as well as has inexperienced members. You just got beaten by sheer organization. You were up by 10 at one point but just faltered.

P2P

01. FOE

02. MM

03. TLP

Funnny how you think you know what your talking about =p

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Hey Pinkaroundme.

You've been a good troll so you've been sent to COLLEGE to carry out your B-TEC :thumbsup:

I can be a **** if i want to aswell. I wasn't, but if you continue to, i might aswell.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

I think the both of you are retarded, and not so much Cake, but Pinkaroundme, you always try to troll but half the time you just make yourself and your clan look like clowns, why even bother? especially with even bigger clowns like Rolf, you should partner up and open your own circus.

thekingu.png

I think the both of you are retarded, and not so much Cake, but Pinkaroundme, you always try to troll but half the time you just make yourself and your clan look like clowns, why even bother? especially with even bigger clowns like Rolf, you should partner up and open your own circus.

Agreed with majority apart from the dig at the start. Opinions are opinions. Just some are wrong.

Cake.png

ARE U USING MAI LINE?

In all seriousness, Old P K 3 R, I'm sorry :(

1. E - Obviously deserves this

2. MM - I would hope you do better

3. EOP/FOE - EOP with the edge because of numbers and they've been owning

4. FOE/EOP

5. CP/DP - both same after Saturday

6. DP/CP

7. FI - Keep it up. I'm not sure if you beat DP, but losing to CP keeps you down here.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

^ When in Rome do as the Romans. So Im going to use Pink's Logic.

1.E

2.MM

3.Eop,Foe

4.Eop,Foe

5.Dp

6.Fatality- Putting you here because you did lose, even though you probably could of beaten CP earlier in the trip.

7. CP, Since you Lost to Fatality, and DP you go down here. Shucks...

090722005504.png

You make absolutely no sense. I'm trying to turn over a new leaf, so I'll make it simple.

1. E

2. MM

3. EOP/FOE

4. FOE/EOP

5. DP

6. CP

7. FI

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

F2p

1.E proven this a while ago

2.MM if they got the numbers they can beat E

3.Foe showed they can beat eop outnumbered but we'll work on that. =p Still needs more #'s to beat above ^

4.EOP we got the #'s now but still need more practice to beat above ^ we'll work on that =p

5.Fi they comming back strong, put you here b/c i think you'll get those numbers you used to have as time goes

6.Cp/DP both can take on fi if numbers are close

7.Tlp Can beat above if it has the right numbers

8.tgg/M think tgg has the edge for now b/c of the #'s, hope M comes back =D

My opinion as of now

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png