Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

We didn't have full out opts either. His point makes perfect sense. He is saying that it's not because a fight is lost that the loser is the weakest clan. He proved that on the same day, the clan who lost a fight came out stronger.

i'm just saying, it represents a full out in no way

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl idiot wanna see a pic of me buying 5k, i just bought 5k yesterday.

So because you got some does it mean the rest of RS did too? C'mon son stop posting.

Anyway, to the guys who think we purposely crash, alright, if you watch the vid, Dp was there by themselves, we didn't know they were going to fight Fi until Fi came in to help them, in which we thought Fi crashed the fight but then we just got the idea of what happened at the end of it

So we want to apologize for that, i mean, we don't crash 2 clans fighting each other already, we've been on the crashing end of that so we thought dp would acknowledge that since they actually did that to us some weeks ago lol when we fought tlp but ofcourse they didn't take it lightly

5 seconds before CP rushed Fi, Fi had a fall in and went south about 1 wildy level, DP rushed thinking Fi was still there and Cp rushed Dp. And there were multiple CP scouts that were told Dp and Fi had a run in. w/e <3

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

We didn't have full out opts either. His point makes perfect sense. He is saying that it's not because a fight is lost that the loser is the weakest clan. He proved that on the same day, the clan who lost a fight came out stronger.

declare so we can see your full out opts.... o wai..... signups evry week result in same opts pulled to full outs :( <_<

right, so we **** on them 4 weeks in a row and still aren't on top. Clearly my inferior intelligence is incapable of handling this kind of info.

I mean, it's not like we cleared them in less than 5 minutes in a 96 v 90 fight with only 6 losses? And it's not like we did it again 20 minutes later, except this time we broke them in half in under 2 minutes and sent them running for non multi.

Oh wait I forgot, we did.

calm the **** down its runescape

FOE beat MM countless times on trips but people still ranked MM above FOE for however long due to a fullout months ago.

It's a thread of opinions, get out if you don't respect everyone's right to say what they think.

f2p

1. MM

2. E

3. FOE

4. EOP

5. Fi/Dp

6. Dp/Fi

7. Everyone else

8. CP

p2p

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5. E

6. C

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Your whole left ( for you guys right ) got cleared in a few seconds before MM rushed. Shame they did :L Would've been a good fight.

091220215523.png

091220215540.png

I really shouldn't brother replying to this post but I will just make it simple if you ran to the right side you would saw 50 carnage on the other side, the reason why you cleared that flank because as you can see on that picture there was like 5 people there, watch the video on our topic, but it doesn't matter and I don't care because the fight was crashed so w/e :confused:

slapktfo2.gif

F2p-

1.E-Has the numbers to keep this but Mm can still knock you off so keep it up.

2.Mm-has the levels and organization to beat E but needs more numbers.

3.Foe-clearly held this spot with levels and organization.

4.Eop-had the numbers but doesn't have the organization or levels to beat Foe just yet.

5.Fi-took this from Dp but need to have a big pull to compete with Eop.

6.Dp-upsetting lost to Fi last week but I think they can bounce back.

7.Tgg-Not bad for a 1st week but need to have a better pull to compete with either Fi or Dp.

8.Cp/Ir-both same as Tgg need more numbers.

9.Ir

10.Mg

MMpktripssig.jpg

mhdl5x.pngmhdl5x.png

any1 go out today and yesterday? or did u have fun on scape!

1. E

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Cp

6. Dp

7. Fi

8. Rest

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2p-

1.E-Has the numbers to keep this but Mm can still knock you off so keep it up.

2.Mm-has the levels and organization to beat E but needs more numbers.

3.Foe-clearly held this spot with levels and organization.

4.Eop-had the numbers but doesn't have the organization or levels to beat Foe just yet.

5.Fi-took this from Dp but need to have a big pull to compete with Eop.

6.Dp-upsetting lost to Fi last week but I think they can bounce back.

7.Tgg-Not bad for a 1st week but need to have a better pull to compete with either Fi or Dp.

8.Cp/Ir-both same as Tgg need more numbers.

9.Ir

10.Mg

wtf why is cp down with ir? i'm not even cp but i know ir pull 20's and cp pulled 75 last weekend. dp and fi should be tied atm, nothing really happened yet

any1 go out today and yesterday? or did u have fun on scape!

1. E

2. MM

3. Foe

4. Eop

5. Cp

6. Dp

7. Fi

8. Rest

Oh the irony :thumbsup:

Cool list, I'd agree and disagree with some. Just wondering, why CP ahead of DP?

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

F2p-

1.E

2.Mm

3.Foe- proven that we are better than Eop at the moment.(referring to our win today.)

4.Eop-Gf today Eop, respect for the fight.

5.Fi

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

01.) E

02.) MM

03.) FOE - Gf today you guys went hard.

04.) EOP - Can go either way with FOE but we got alot of practicing to do with new membs.

05.) FI

06.) DP/CP

07.) CP/DP

08.) TLP

09.) IR

10.) TGG

thekingu.png