Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] - 2 F2P preps in 1 hour?

♥ Sandra ♥

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty for the Prep guys, was a fun event, hope we can do some more tomorrow.

And also agree with Andy.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I love NME and all but seriously, start doing matched preps. You guys accept up to 85cb now so you're gonna need to step it up and quit taking number advantages so you can really prove how good of a clan you are. Not flaming, just some constructive critisism.

Numbers are a huge part of the game and just because other clans can't manage to get their members to go to their events doesn't mean we should handicap ourselves.

I love NME and all but seriously, start doing matched preps. You guys accept up to 85cb now so you're gonna need to step it up and quit taking number advantages so you can really prove how good of a clan you are. Not flaming, just some constructive critisism.

Numbers are a part of the game and just because other clans can't manage to get their members to go to their events doesn't mean we should handicap ourselves.

shut up

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I don't understand why clans like TH/M are still giving you +5 you have raised your reqs and have more experience from when you first oepned I would like to see a matched Opts win.

Ill get quoted and flamed for this :)

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

i ask ben to wait for me to get back from football and he sucked and didn't -.-

I don't understand why clans like TH/M are still giving you +5 you have raised your reqs and have more experience from when you first oepned I would like to see a matched Opts win.

we raised the requirements like two days ago and didn't tell the members in advance.

So the level 50's have to train up to 65+ and the 60's are now working on 70 combat+.

We haven't magically gone from average of 65 combat to 80+ over night whilst these other clans still maintain a high combat average/advantage over us.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

You idiots all have the same argument. Read the other comments before you post...

It's not an aguement, most people would just like to see matched fights.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Disagree, the level difference is still significant, and it's an even greater advantage if the opposition refuses to wear team capes.

Both good fights M and TH.

Yeah but when it comes down to it levels don't mean anything. Organization > levels. Control proves that almost every prep, you guys could too.

Control have an average of 78.51.

Most of your members are maxed 1 defence pures whereas NME's average F2P combat is 65 and the majority of them only have an 85 stat. When competing against a clan who all have high defence alongside 99 stats, the clan can be very organized but when the opponent hits 25's with scim on 1 defence pures with 75 hp it's very difficult to win a matched fight.

We don't have alot of "maxed" 1 Def pures lol, they mainly have 1 99 with a secundary 85+ lol, and our cb avg on preps are 82cb

qOY7v.png

Good job Sandra and company!

Zenith members, don't flame please. There's really no reason. And that goes for everyone else as well.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg