Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC's

-Austin-

Ivp kills the topic lol. The reason why I like lpc's is because they are the funnest imo, I went on a trip yesterday in the med level scene and it wasn't as fun as lpc's I did have fun but as much fun. The med/high level scene is all about drama and I don't like that at all. I like to get on 'scape and just have fun with old friends pk and just have fun while I still play this game. If it does bring back the lpc scene then great but that shouldn't be the whole goal of it, the goal should be to have fun just pk.

xdf1vq.png

As others have posted the lpc scene is where the most fun is at in pure clanning. I started off pure clanning with my masser cc pixel pures in september 2010 and we lasted until january 2011. It was the best time ever and I made some good online friendships with people. The main reason I loved it so much because you never knew what to expect and there was so much competition/rivalries. Not to discredit the mpc/hpc scene but pking trips aren't fun. As others have said the current mpc/hpc scene is full of drama and i'm not interested. I'd rather just hop on with a group of clan mates and have fun losing or winning and call it a day.

In the end i'm not sure how long the lpc scene will be open again but in reality I could care less. I want

relapse, brave theory, and revamp to stay open as long as they can. BUT if they don't its fine by me because

they were made with intentions on solely having fun and nothing else. P

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

If you guys can stay open and bring back the LPC scene then fantastic, good luck with it.

Also, just my two cents - Have a combat cap and don't accept higher than 10 def. Jus sayin'

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

The most fun I've had in clanning was while I was in Lpc's. While in Infection and Resurgence, all we did was go out and kill massers (more so in Resurgence) and have fun. There wasn't any drama because we really didn't have any rivalries.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

All will close /end

wat troll r u other then a complete faggot named runeboy69.

Your choice of name just makes you look 100% gayer m8.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

The most fun I've had in clanning was while I was in Lpc's. While in Infection and Resurgence, all we did was go out and kill massers (more so in Resurgence) and have fun. There wasn't any drama because we really didn't have any rivalries.

R was the bomb.

PM if you need assistance.

I don't see why people join LPC's whatsoever. LPC's never pull big, last, or make a big impact in anyway. LPC's will just be crushed by MPC's and MPC's will be crushed by HPC's.

simple: Join a HPC clan, they last, LPC's dont. Train your nooby pures

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I don't see why people join LPC's whatsoever. LPC's never pull big, last, or make a big impact in anyway. LPC's will just be crushed by MPC's and MPC's will be crushed by HPC's.

Can you not read or what? It's been said multiple times, it's solely for fun, not for big pulls or e-drama like your clan likes to get into. And the LPC's won't be going against MPC's for the most part? They'll be going against the other LPC's

Because lets face it; most HPC's are corrupt, propaganda machines that are only alive because they are riding the wave of their former successes. It's true that FOE and MM will never close, but that doesn't make them better in any way, shape or form. In fact, in terms of how "good" clans are, I'd rank the "HPC's" last in the list every time.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Sure man, let's all be band-wagoners.

I have a pure that's just as good as yours I'd say, you're speaking out of your ass 100%. You've never experienced a LPC, you were brought up by a battlescape clan that was a p2p masser clan. Maybe you should try it before speaking out of your asscrack.

I've been in HPCs before, they don't compare at all

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

LPC's are fun mate. Not to rag on you or anything, but I have 2 pretty much maxed pures, and I'm one of the Leaders of one of the New LPC's, so who are you telling to train?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

All LPCs should make a rule that neither clan may have members above cmb 60 or something and not below 30. If they do they'll have to make a new account.

This way LPC's can stay LPC's (and also have a great rivalry without having to worry the other LPC's have better lvl's) and don't have to worry about the MPC's and HPC's.

heartline8.gif

All LPCs should make a rule that neither clan may have members above cmb 60 or something and not below 30. If they do they'll have to make a new account.

This way LPC's can stay LPC's (and also have a great rivalry without having to worry the other LPC's have better lvl's) and don't have to worry about the MPC's and HPC's.

We have a 65 combat cap.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Sandra, every LPC open right now has a cap.

Plan to go nowhere else besides that.

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14