Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PoT reopens accepting 1-45 def???

Taste

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never accept 1-45 defence. If people decide to go to 1-45 defence i'll just open a real pure community 1-20 denfence, because clearly idiots like 101 have no clue what they are doing. LOL. the rise of idiocity.

Oh the irony.

who cares im just glad its another clan to fight and probably a clan that's going to accept preps.

pm plode, he handles fighting.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

teleporting on trips is useless lol.

just ******** on your clan, most members can do their most damage when they are out and have nothing to lose. Can take out several people before dieing themselves if they are any good. Where as if they tele out they are pretty much useless to the cause.

thats what i noticed anyway and why pot were always so easy to destroy back in the day

if you got turm yes , if your 1 def and your out no.

but what i meant was , if your getting sniped in single then most people are going to tele anyway lol.

And teleporting is faster then dieing and returning

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

i think a lot of you are being stupid though.

they are not claiming to be a pure clan, they are just making a new type of clan and testing it out. I do not see the problem with that at all.

dont see why they need to be flamed.

This.

they won't be able to post on purewarfare or anything :sigh:

Even though they accept pures? I'm guessing the majority will be pures

If they accept 1-45 defence, they will not be able to post recruitment/aftermath topics here. They are not a pure clan, even if they do accept pures, the fact that they are accepting 45 defence is just sickening.

But 1-39 defence is alright?

Goodluck to POT, will be interesting to see how this effects the community. I hope they do succeed, will be a spanner in the works in relation to how the turmoil clans deal with it.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

they won't be able to post on purewarfare or anything :sigh:

Even though they accept pures? I'm guessing the majority will be pures

If they accept 1-45 defence, they will not be able to post recruitment/aftermath topics here. They are not a pure clan, even if they do accept pures, the fact that they are accepting 45 defence is just sickening.

But 1-39 defence is alright?

Goodluck to POT, will be interesting to see how this effects the community. I hope they do succeed, will be a spanner in the works in relation to how the turmoil clans deal with it.

No, its not.

Best of luck to your clan Adam, its interesting.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Will be interesting, I think the pures that do join will probably just get hastled to get defence for better bonuses, and it will basically just be a zerk clan, with probably 30% of pures who are NH. Good luck with the clan, it's something different so we will see how it works out...all I can say is you better go hard, because if a pure clan catches your mains, with auto-cast to barrage...if you only have a 25-30 pull, your just gonna get stomped and lose 5x more loot.

You made PoT, it died, you joined FI, got ranked, and led it to it's slump/near death, and now your making this clan, it can either go very good, or it's gonna go horribly wrong, I have a feeling there will be no in between....so good luck....just just hope you have learned from your mistakes, and just don't make the same mistakes over and over again.

Cheers.

thekingu.png