Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PoT reopens accepting 1-45 def???

Taste

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is wrong with it, and it's especially not "sickening" like some idiot said in here. They can choose their own requirements and if they want to allow mains and pures, so be it. It's not like they're going to be like the majority of the pure community and say they don't allow mains but are full of kids in adamant and on their mains in rune.

wont even matter

101 couldnt find a fight in FI and that was 1-30 def, now its 1-45 def, who the **** is going to fight them besides FOE/MM/EOP being bored and abusing them lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

1. Well seems like POT will be know as Mains Of Today once again. If I remember right for a whole year after we accepted 30def many clans called us mains daily, but look at the pure community now?. If most clans decide to stay in single for trips, POT will come to kill you. #1 Hybrid Clan

- No more sitting in single for clans to get a dumb KDR up.

2. If accepting 1-45 def makes it so we can't post an advertisement topic on pw I simply do not care.

- This website does not run my clan nor does other clan leaders.

3. Gl anyone who gets in our way because if you try anything with us we are not like other clans. We will get the last laugh :thumbsup:

111226094543.png

You're not a leader this clan will go no where unless you get a hype boost, in which case it will die when the hype does.

On another note, there's nothing wrong with this. It's just they're being official with bringing zerkers vs clans teaming with them and bringing kids on mains

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Who cares lol. I'm sure they'll have fun. Maybe even more fun than you guys. Especially the ones that spend their saturdays killing their own spies to boost their own clans KDR. Let them enjoy the game the way they choose.

Arp-1.png

The whole defence thing is ******* retarded.

Just make POT a zerk/tank clan and challenge HF or something, don't even bother corrupting the community even more with fighting with zerks, that will be so damn gay. People are finally just now starting to stay off mains during fights.

Whole idea is just stupid as **** tbfh

lol nothing worse then reopening df 9 times

go 45 def

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Interesting to see what comes of this.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png