Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

nosympathy

This topic has come up a lot with many people I talk with (both male and female):

How old apart does the male have to be from the female to be an acceptable marriage?

The discussion with my friends seem to be 50/50, that is, half feel that it doesn't matter whether the man is older than the women in the marriage or vice-versa, while other feel the opposite. They feel that in order for the marriage to not 'feel' right, the man has to be older than the women by at least 2-3 years.

For me this really doesn't bother me whether my future wife is older or I am. This girl that I've been talking to lately is only a week older than me (March 5 her, March 13 me) and some of my friends think I should ask her out, and others tell me to go find someone a little younger. Now I am not one to listen to my friends on this one and will be asking her out eventually :)

Anyways, what's everyone's opinion on this subject? I know this isn't something that no one hasn't discussed or thought about at least once in their lifetimes.

So, let the non-flame debate proceed!

~Nosympathy

My peenor knows what's too old or too young, other than that I'm fine with everything.

Once again a useless topic. How about "Does spaghetti taste good or bad?" or "Is My Bloody Valentine good music?`" or "What is the best color for a ferrari?"

75504046.jpg

128250368099.gif

What has age to do with marriage?

You'd be surprised on how much age actually does play a role in marriage. Some people will argue that the man has to be older and others will argue it doesn't matter. Some believe that a functional relationship will be strong as long as this rule is followed (the man is older in the relationship).

Anyways, I was putting this out there to get more opinions.

~Nosympathy

Up until adulthood (18-21+), ages should be around the same (for legal reasons).

After that, it's all opinion. When you reach maturity and can make your own decisions rationally, the age difference doesn't matter.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Up until adulthood (18-21+), ages should be around the same (for legal reasons).

But can't someone date someone younger than them even at 18 if no sexual intercorse has taken?

I mean I understand that some people would be apposed to seeing a 16-17 year old girl with a 20+ year old man, but as long as no sexual interactions occurred during her becoming 18, shouldn't that as well not really matter in a relationship?

~Nosympathy

But can't someone date someone younger than them even at 18 if no sexual intercorse has taken?

I mean I understand that some people would be apposed to seeing a 16-17 year old girl with a 20+ year old man, but as long as no sexual interactions occurred during her becoming 18, shouldn't that as well not really matter in a relationship?

~Nosympathy

It would be considered grooming, in the eyes of the law they would need to be an adult to fully consent.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

~Nosympathy

It would be considered grooming, in the eyes of the law they would need to be an adult to fully consent.

In the UK, she would be legal. So, in that case, depends on laws.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

Depends how old you are actually

For example if you're in highschool a two years difference is only acceptable.

18-25 : a 7 year difference is acceptable

26- 35 : a 9 year difference is acceptable

36-45 : 9 year difference is acceptable

46 and up is up for grabs does not really matter anymore

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I'm 18, and my Girlfriend is 16.

Age is only a number.

Loser alert !

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"