Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bounty Hunter

Seann

Okay well Bh is rumoured to be coming back next month and I wanted to know your opinions on it both clanning and personal pking wise, and I have a few questions for you to answer.

How will the loot drops be affected, will it be back to statues and corrupts or will it still be loot drops?

How will it affect you pking wise; if it is statues and corrupts will you pk in normal worlds for there loot or will you pk in the desired bh and pvp worlds for the statues? I found it fun to pk in the cities personally as it's quite different to anything else.

How will it effect weekend trips; do you think most clans will pk in normal worlds; or pk in the Bh and pvp worlds? Surely if you pk in bh worlds your at risk of getting crashed more but also the there will be a lot of action.

Will the pj system be reworked to how it was in Bh? This is one of the main strengths that I felt bh had.

Will it be the Bh worlds or Bh crater?

I had more questions but I forgot them :unsure:

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Honestly, I'm pretty excited.

I used to PK in BH the whole time on my Zerk and it was pretty successful in the medium crater.

With that being said, I recall that it used to suck for pures as the level difference between the crater's was rather large.

-Edit after reading below-

Not sure whether or not it's the BH craters or the BH worlds? If it's the BH world, I hated them. They sucked.

Hi

I thought it was bh craters....

wtf...

edit: looks like ben head it was bh craters too

not sure

I WOULD HATE IF THEY PUT PVP WORLDS BACK. all these pures and **** would pk there i wouldn't be able to smite any of them out.

I guess it would be solid if they put pvp worlds back in like they were but add statues and such over normal loot. meaning if i smite sum1 for ags i would get an ags and potentially a statue too.

Bh craters wouldnt work tho imo. since you could just pk ppl outside of craters for the same stuff and no penalty

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I doubt the bh crator would come back as they wouldn't have wasted time redesigning it and would have simply left it pretty much as it is and then brought back bh crater.

I think bh worlds would be pretty fun for solo and PVP worlds were a good laugh, although whether it's the % system for chance of loot i don't know.

Variety is cool.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I liked the craters.

I won't be too upset if they bring pvp worlds back either. Maybe that'll make p2p pking a little less depressing, since now it's pretty much completely fked.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Might be decent

knowing jagex it probably wont be that amazing

Proud Ex Co-leader of ...

Proud Founder of ...

Proud Founder of ...

Proud Leader of ...

If your sig is anything like this: you're doing it wrong

Founding Leader of Enemy