Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Time For a Change

Xpnkrockemox

look at your competition and adapt accordingly

you are doing it wrong

If you dont support this you shouldn't even leave a comment tbh. We've talked with the competition before we changed this rule. We had a voting in our clan and this is the right thing to do.

We should be the first clan changing it, clans will follow and once the clans remain with Addy only they will get no fights anymore during week-end trips. They will change aswell eventually.

PS: FOE always hated addy on trips, dont know why ur acting all high and mighty on ur responds.

if my clan decides to accept 40 def i would get it and wear it to kill people, but they don't, so i stick with what's accepted.

turmoil > no turmoil in terms of clanning / pking as a group vs people without and that's a fact.

i never call myself pure, because i don't believe it is, but it's effective and fun.. which is what this game is about right?

Please get out of Pure Warfare then. PW's motto is "Home of the defenceless".

Your argument doesnt make sense at all, if your leader says get defence to ruin ur pure and u get it just like that? Your a retard then.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are doing it wrong

If you dont support this you shouldn't even leave a comment tbh. We've talked with the competition before we changed this rule. We had a voting in our clan and this is the right thing to do.

We should be the first clan changing it, clans will follow and once the clans remain with Addy only they will get no fights anymore during week-end trips. They will change aswell eventually.

PS: FOE always hated addy on trips, dont know why ur acting all high and mighty on ur responds.

if my clan decides to accept 40 def i would get it and wear it to kill people, but they don't, so i stick with what's accepted.

turmoil > no turmoil in terms of clanning / pking as a group vs people without and that's a fact.

i never call myself pure, because i don't believe it is, but it's effective and fun.. which is what this game is about right?

Please get out of Pure Warfare then. PW's motto is "Home of the defenceless".

Your argument doesnt make sense at all, if your leader says get defence to ruin ur pure and u get it just like that? Your a retard then.

i only play for my clan, and to play for my clan means to kill idiots, so why wouldn't i? why wouldn't i maximise my offensive bonuses to get the most kills and win fights.

home of the defenceless accepts 35 defence clan topics, so it's not really pure either. m8.

also lol @ u trying to say your competition won't get any fights for wearing addy, no doubt they have spies in your clan and will find you ;)

edit: its not ruining a pure gaining far more offensive bonuses then what i currently have at 35 defence. my pure is already ruined.. it's 35 defence.. so i don't see your argument here and ****** if i'm going to make a new pure to carry on a "tradition" that i followed for 6+ years when i don't even play runescape, it's 2012 get the **** over it lol.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Thats why we're changing it.

Poor guy cant kill anyone without his clan. I'll teach you how to pk if u need lessons lol.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Thats why we're changing it.

Poor guy cant kill anyone without his clan. I'll teach you how to pk if u need lessons lol.

pking at 102 combat with 35 def is stupid, i've got plenty of kills but it's not a resourceful method of pking nor is it overly profitable, hence why i have a seperate account to pk on :)

and you're 36 def lol

enjoy making a new account, i'm sure that'll be lots of fun :S

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

you are doing it wrong

Or, not worry about wat my competitions doing, fight them win or lose, have fun.

thank god someone here with a brain, respect for doing the right thing.

Gj War,

Nme/War/Mm division of their own.

Hopefully other leaders will do the same

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

i have fun by being able to successfully kill clans, get their loot and win a fight but i guess that's just my own interpretation of 'fun' on a game, and if to do that means myself and my clan wear our adamant berserker shields to get that loot and win those fights.. then by all means i will wear it.

i don't see the sense in disadvantaging myself on a game for a sense of 'honour' and a 'code'.

but that's just me :)

Yet you're in a clan that does not allow teleporting.

how did you get teleporting out of that rofl

i dont even pk on my fi account...

that contradicts everything in your previous post

smh

o/t

People forget that this is pure community. If you want defence, go compete against HF or a main clan. OH wait, you're not good enough for that?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i have fun by being able to successfully kill clans, get their loot and win a fight but i guess that's just my own interpretation of 'fun' on a game, and if to do that means myself and my clan wear our adamant berserker shields to get that loot and win those fights.. then by all means i will wear it.

i don't see the sense in disadvantaging myself on a game for a sense of 'honour' and a 'code'.

100% agree

smh

o/t

People forget that this is pure community. If you want defence, go compete against HF or a main clan. OH wait, you're not good enough for that?

Why you even here your clan has no say on this site.

es3qhp.gif

smh

o/t

was referred to single pking, big guy!

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

yeahh buddy :)

thanks for all the support, haters gonna hate ;)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3