Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your view on low pure clanning

Sonics

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the point. The goal of a pure account is to train it up to its max potential, and I can see the reasons for a LPC like how NME started, but why keep your clan so low when you could max it out? Look at NME... they started off as a low level pure clan which allowed multi-clanning and have excelled to the top of the Med Scene.

Then there are mediocre clans who claim to be lpc's but contain lvl 80s. Not gonna name any names, but they exist or did exist. The whole scene is full of hypocrisy and instability, never knowing if your clan will survive the week, especially in this dying community.

I applaud those who attempt to make them legitimately with honest low levels, but I don't think I could ever do it and remain sane.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I think having only one LPC within the community would help the original ideology behind creating the LPC. Build a monopoly with no competition, clear PKing worlds, recruit hard, build up an insanely large player base.

This will eventually dilute into stable competitors.

I'm still lol'ing at the people that say they are a guild. This isn't World Of Warcraft.

A guild (German: Gilde): A lasting legacy.

A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent.

I'll tell you this; If I were actually related to anybody with the IQ of a half dead fish I'd probably hang myself, or cry myself to sleep every night c:

Good logic though Anthoni, you make it sound like the word "guilds" is ONLY planed for games such as WoW, when it's used in; Tera, Dragonica, Lineage, SW;TOR, Diablo, and a crap ton of other MMOS.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Not a fan of F2P so I can't say I would like being in a LPC. For LPC to strive though, I reckon you'd need more competition, as I think Michael pointed out above. If there's no one you're in a race against then the pking is against a bunch of worthless mains most the time which is pathetic. You need to be out there pullin the most you can and having a blast as often as possible...I will tell you right now that fullouts are the biggest events in pure clanning and that's a big one - even if (as a LPC) it is only a 30v30 or whatever, it's your whole clan coming together and fighting together..which is in general, a massive step forward for both clans.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

who gives a **** about any 'pure clanning'

i care about my clan and community

me and any1 affiliated with me, do what the **** we want when we want. You mugs do what you want which appears to be spending your time caring about what every1 else is doing.

im a tough guy k.

#TEAM-WALLI

who gives a **** about any 'pure clanning'

i care about my clan and community

me and any1 affiliated with me, do what the **** we want when we want. You mugs do what you want which appears to be spending your time caring about what every1 else is doing.

im a tough guy k.

Chairman Walli has spoken.

It had potential for around a week but the clan leaders handled it all wrong (Reasons I won't get into right now, feel free to PM me for an extended discussion on the 'politics' of these clans) and now the "LPC Scene" will be diluted into nothingness aside from Archaic in a week or two.

Its a shame..

Go archaic!

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

In about a year (probably a bit less) the pure community as we know it's gonna die, and barring Jagex actually allowing pures to still exist (following whatever the combat update's gonna be), there's gonna be a ressurection of the pure community and that's gonna start with low level pure clans.

So I obviously really like them, and I've had some of my best times on this game with them :thumbsup:

In about a year (probably a bit less) the pure community as we know it's gonna die, and barring Jagex actually allowing pures to still exist (following whatever the combat update's gonna be), there's gonna be a ressurection of the pure community and that's gonna start with low level pure clans.

So I obviously really like them, and I've had some of my best times on this game with them :thumbsup:

The elmo of rangers has given his input.

I do hope the combat update will fix things though, and I do hope it'll level out the combat field; meaning OP weapons, and OP armors wouldn't have as much effect as "skill" would have.

Soniq the headhog with a typical ***-spasm. Lol joking you should've joined Archaic brah.

OT: I reserve judgement on lil guy clans until I'm given proof that half the leaders of these clans are fuckwits.

#mayhem-makers

Clearly because BT closed yall having a terrible time.

roflolol.

OT: Yeah, it was fun tbh. Competition is what the LPC is currently missing. You ******* need to declare on each other. The ONLY 2012 LPC Prep/Fullout kinda thing that has happened between an LPC in the last 3 months (which is what Pure Clanning is all about, apart from fun) was between Brave Theory and Relapse. BT winning because we were overall hardcore bitches.

More fullouts/prep's and the LPC scene will be fun for you and your clan Soniqs.

You're mistaken. Activation has had two of those. One against Relapse and the other PIC.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Clearly because BT closed yall having a terrible time.

roflolol.

OT: Yeah, it was fun tbh. Competition is what the LPC is currently missing. You ******* need to declare on each other. The ONLY 2012 LPC Prep/Fullout kinda thing that has happened between an LPC in the last 3 months (which is what Pure Clanning is all about, apart from fun) was between Brave Theory and Relapse. BT winning because we were overall hardcore bitches.

More fullouts/prep's and the LPC scene will be fun for you and your clan Soniqs.

god damnit this man is a ******* mastermind.

Wish i had him instead of this **** kid named Austin|BvG

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

I'm still lol'ing at the people that say they are a guild. This isn't World Of Warcraft.

A guild (German: Gilde): A lasting legacy.

A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent.

I'll tell you this; If I were actually related to anybody with the IQ of a half dead fish I'd probably hang myself, or cry myself to sleep every night c:

Good logic though Anthoni, you make it sound like the word "guilds" is ONLY planed for games such as WoW, when it's used in; Tera, Dragonica, Lineage, SW;TOR, Diablo, and a crap ton of other MMOS.

You know what I meant, and it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously. I can see that my comment has hit home though.

But you're related to something much more useless and less of an IQ, your long distant cousin, Inu. c: