Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan History

Halloween

Elysium ------> Negative -> Malice -> The Hatred (fun bunch of people but was there only for a couple of months) -> Quit Rs -> NME

Latvian Elite Pures ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Have never left a clan, they all closed (except TH).

I've had my best clanning experience in LEP. we were truly the only clan who knew what pking meant. No drama. No bullsht. Strictly out for loot & fun. I joined in early 2008 and have never left since. Been promoted to Major and had that rank for a while until it was deemed unnecessary, however I always had a lot of influence over the leaders decisions and choices. In the end they just made me "Moderator" and gave me a shiny crown :D

LEP went inactive right after the bot nuke seeing as how me & 2 other leaders quit & 2 pk-leaders went inactive. However I still greatly miss the days when we competed against Penguin Pkers (PP), when we shat on every masser clan out there, when we where outnumbered by 2:1 and still took the win, when we formed Baltic and pulled 60 people to a saturday (next one we pulled 30 lol and died after that). when this guy killed OIdWildy:

090606151612.png

When we were at our peak (I'm Dj wh0o k1d):

090603161011.png

All in all, had some insanely amazing times in LEP and still do since a lot of us keep in touch even IRL :)

Negative <3 Met some of the most amazing people there, same with Malice. Will never forget those clans.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never in a pure clan before, was always a pure tho, myself and couple friends opened WAR as a group just to chill together.

Moving on, i became real good friends with Failed again Kyle, he taught me how to really lead p2p, as i didnt even understand p2p minis at the time lol. He helped WAR at the start as well really gave me some goals to strive for, Ovls - he was like the only one at the time to have them lol.

I was in Team Genocide as well, these people really taught me alot about P2p, Z Un Real Z, was a great founder, as well Josh, and many others taught me alot.

I Closed WAR and joined Cpr with a good group of WAR, i learned some from 0mgawizard zach at this time, when he was still leader, as well Nakey when he was warlord of CPR.

I re-opened WAR and Nakey joined, which he taught me some more about P2p, still learning from people like Kyle, Cholo, Josh.

I joined Team Inc, learning loads from Soham, Yo itz Obama, B2k Inc, they really helped me in the p2p world.

I also became friends with xVideos|Souli when he was leading Ex, at this time i was trying to recruit him as he just closed Ex, eventually he joined WAR, and we stepping into the F2p world, not knowing ****, but Souli really taught me almost eveyrthing i know about f2p, he made me fall in love with F2p.

Forgot to mention I learned alot from my own mistakes. making mistakes and looking at them is a great way to move forward and learn, as well i would watch the pure community closely, watch aftermath topics closely, videos, watch tactics. Learn from the past clans, and put the tactics to use against todays clans.

Im now in NME, learning more about F2p, from the great leaders in NME.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Member of Cp in 07

Warlord of Veneratio 2008

Member of Foe 2008/EoP

Leader of Purity 2008?

Leader of Carpediem 2009 while still in EoP

EoP HC in Feb? 2011 and retired pretty short after due to irl issues. Came back as HC and once again had to go the route of elder.

Been an Elder for a bit now, I'm back to RS currently.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

I was never in a pure clan before, was always a pure tho, myself and couple friends opened WAR as a group just to chill together.

Moving on, i became real good friends with Failed again Kyle, he taught me how to really lead p2p, as i didnt even understand p2p minis at the time lol. He helped WAR at the start as well really gave me some goals to strive for, Ovls - he was like the only one at the time to have them lol.

I was in Team Genocide as well, these people really taught me alot about P2p, Z Un Real Z, was a great founder, as well Josh, and many others taught me alot.

I Closed WAR and joined Cpr with a good group of WAR, i learned some from 0mgawizard zach at this time, when he was still leader, as well Nakey when he was warlord of CPR.

I re-opened WAR and Nakey joined, which he taught me some more about P2p, still learning from people like Kyle, Cholo, Josh.

I joined Team Inc, learning loads from Soham, Yo itz Obama, B2k Inc, they really helped me in the p2p world.

I also became friends with xVideos|Souli when he was leading Ex, at this time i was trying to recruit him as he just closed Ex, eventually he joined WAR, and we stepping into the F2p world, not knowing ****, but Souli really taught me almost eveyrthing i know about f2p, he made me fall in love with F2p.

Nice history, sad to see you close WAR. I really enjoyed mini'ing you guys while I was in Outrage and Havoc. You were a great mini warrer, but never saw too many weekend topics from WAR. Good luck in NME, it's always good to take a break from doing all the work as a leader.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Member of Cp in 07

Member of Foe 2008/EoP

Leader of Purity 2008?

EoP HC in Feb? 2011 and retired pretty short after due to irl issues. Came back as HC and once again had to go the route of elder.

:o old school warrior. I like to view alot of people's clan history, but also want to see how they obtained their rank within the clan. It's always nice to see the journey of getting promoted and being dedicated to your clan. ^_^

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Nice history, sad to see you close WAR. I really enjoyed mini'ing you guys while I was in Outrage and Havoc. You were a great mini warrer, but never saw too many weekend topics from WAR. Good luck in NME, it's always good to take a break from doing all the work as a leader.

True that, as well about the topics.

As a leader i felt we know wat we did on the weekends, i never lied to my members, they saw how we did, we won son we lost some, but i dont need to make a pw topic to make myself feel better, nor get involved with the drama clans cause on here over almost nothing these days.

2 years ago it was fun to make pw topics, people were respectable. After being a Mod on here, u see the reality of how stupid people are on these forums.

Pw doesnt make a clan, look at MM, they are thriving without it. WAR never needed Pw to keep them going, neither does any clan really.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice to read. I learned from Nh pking and was in a splinter group of Ctrl that was mainly p2p called Liberty...we were ex-ctrl members who wanted more p2p fun haha we hit up west drags and pulled of sick combos...the good ole days.

screenshot20120711at333.png

True that, as well about the topics.

As a leader i felt we know wat we did on the weekends, i never lied to my members, they saw how we did, we won son we lost some, but i dont need to make a pw topic to make myself feel better, nor get involved with the drama clans cause on here over almost nothing these days.

2 years ago it was fun to make pw topics, people were respectable. After being a Mod on here, u see the reality of how stupid people are on these forums.

Pw doesnt make a clan, look at MM, they are thriving without it. WAR never needed Pw to keep them going, neither does any clan really.

Yeah, I completely understand where you're coming from. MM is also thriving because they were one of the primary pure clans to rise above them all for so long. They have a active youtube channel plus an active forums. Always nice to see a leaders aspect on things though (:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Got recruited to Reddies(Masser Clan) by Chain in 05

Reddies merged with another clan and that became ERP Then they changed name to Brutality Pures

Bp - 06-07

DR - 07

TGG- 07

RP - 07

CY - 07

TH - 07-08

EOP - 08-09

MM - 09-11

NME - 11-12

Guess that sums up the Ive been in

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Rang 2h pking---->MasserPking---->Almost Official----> Good friend of myn Brad(Parrin Ting/Gucci/Bruceleefan9) Got me to leave Last Chance Pures to join Defiance, All i Remember is They Closed, Re-Opened and i stayed with them, left them for about a day or 2 for Elimination V1 and came back to them, then that trip they closed again. L0 ( I think it was somthing like that) But Mitch had a pretty good impact on me i geuss, he lead his clan well as ****, despite the fact the kid has opened and closed more clans than ive ******* joined. He was a good social and an Alright caller. All i know is i somehow parted Defiance like 2 things.

Ended up saying **** Official clanning, went back to Last Chance Pures, But soon got tired of the same problem i had in them before, they were all 4rn as **** or from the Uk. So i left them, Got back on Swiftkit , Joined Fate. Got haxed by a leader.

Joined Triumph of Pures, was in them from their start to their end . The clan was complete ****. But I do remember each Month me and Dalton|308 would get the same promo each month, and we both ended up being High Councils. They Closed.

I Got a Pm From Bravey that he wanted to re-open Eo for a week for Easter Weekend. I Was like yeah Man, **** IT. We ****** up Affliction and closed.

I got a Pm from Ben\Dirty Wobble(PW ICON M8) that the Almighty Choaticv3 was opening. He was like 'Marcus if you join, I give you elite on first promos' So i joined, got elite. and started back up calling. and Picking up Main F2P Calling during the 3 weeks that Duval was AFK Selling Pizza. We Got a 45 and the next day we closed. I was Pretty Angry.(Btw **** Outrage L0) Ben was probably one of the biggest influences next to Mitch. He was just a smart ass kid, and was always stoned as ****. I Looked Up To That

Tried to Open a clan with Ben/Dan from Ch and Dalton from Ma, Dident work out. Ditched the idea ina week.

Took a "break" During the summer, I saw an IRC named #Venom , joined it. Came back a week later . Made an App, got Elite in about a week or 2. was main f2p caller, Went Inactive during football season, and the start of Basketball Season. Ended up getting into fights with Nido who had some E-Grudge with me since i joined. Decided to Leave.

Did Basketball for about a month, was kicked off the team due to some **** that happen a year or 2 ago.

Came back, Joined Hostility. Holy ****, some of the best moments of my latest clanning history here man. Joined on the weekend they first pulled 35+ and then slumped down to 20 pulls, Stuck through them. got Exp. Member in a week. Vided Every Event i attended, Did some Backup calling for Trent. Got Elite Member on the 2ed Promo's of the clan. Got kinda upset when they got the guy who Closed one of my Favorite clans , Chaotic. got a Warlord rank(l0 funny thing is, trent poked me in a few preps to call over Him) . Went to the next few Events. Decided to Open up Activation as an LPC. Instantly took #1 LPC Haha, Being 2-0 in preps and basically undeafted on Saturday Pk Trips. We had some ideas of making Activation an MPC, and decided we would do it in a few weeks. back to Hi Though. Went to my last trip where we pulled 35 again, was pretty E-Happy when it happen. Was pretty Hyped Prior to the trip.

120211155805.png

was a horrible trip, got hit by Cp Constantly, heard trent rage all trip long about how WAR had 2 many leaks, when it was obv we had a leak. They started kicking people, and ended up kicking me. had no proof, just thought it was me. Worked out great since Hostility was the only thing that was keeping me from making Activation a MPC Sooner.

Current home. Leader Of Activation. Me and Austin Lead Activation into #1 LPC In Under a week, and continued to smack clans for 3 weeks after. After one month of the same boring ****, we got ideas of making it a MPC. We got a list of 25 people who would stay with us, OFC about 5 of them did not, We pulled 18 to our first trip, and still killed clans on our first trip as an MPC. The Next week(Last week) We pulled a good 20-23 people and destroyed clans. This is a clan history topic though, this is present m8.

120218171227.png

120219155611.png

My Influences.

Mitch

Ben

Trent

Sorry if this was a **** read, made it in about 10mins, probly forgot a few clans between dF and Chaotic.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Rang 2h pking---->MasserPking---->Almost Official----> Good friend of myn Brad(Parrin Ting/Gucci/Bruceleefan9) Got me to leave Last Chance Pures to join Defiance, All i Remember is They Closed, Re-Opened and i stayed with them, left them for about a day or 2 for Elimination V1 and came back to them, then that trip they closed again. L0 ( I think it was somthing like that) But Mitch had a pretty good impact on me i geuss, he lead his clan well as ****, despite the fact the kid has opened and closed more clans than ive ******* joined. He was a good social and an Alright caller. All i know is i somehow parted Defiance like 2 things.

Ended up saying **** Official clanning, went back to Last Chance Pures, But soon got tired of the same problem i had in them before, they were all 4rn as **** or from the Uk. So i left them, Got back on Swiftkit , Joined Fate. Got haxed by a leader.

Joined Triumph of Pures, was in them from their start to their end . The clan was complete ****. But I do remember each Month me and Dalton|308 would get the same promo each month, and we both ended up being High Councils. They Closed.

I Got a Pm From Bravey that he wanted to re-open Eo for a week for Easter Weekend. I Was like yeah Man, **** IT. We ****** up Affliction and closed.

I got a Pm from Ben\Dirty Wobble(PW ICON M8) that the Almighty Choaticv3 was opening. He was like 'Marcus if you join, I give you elite on first promos' So i joined, got elite. and started back up calling. and Picking up Main F2P Calling during the 3 weeks that Duval was AFK Selling Pizza. We Got a 45 and the next day we closed. I was Pretty Angry.(Btw **** Outrage L0) Ben was probably one of the biggest influences next to Mitch. He was just a smart ass kid, and was always stoned as ****. I Looked Up To That

Tried to Open a clan with Ben/Dan from Ch and Dalton from Ma, Dident work out. Ditched the idea ina week.

Took a "break" During the summer, I saw an IRC named #Venom , joined it. Came back a week later . Made an App, got Elite in about a week or 2. was main f2p caller, Went Inactive during football season, and the start of Basketball Season. Ended up getting into fights with Nido who had some E-Grudge with me since i joined. Decided to Leave.

Did Basketball for about a month, was kicked off the team due to some **** that happen a year or 2 ago.

Came back, Joined Hostility. Holy ****, some of the best moments of my latest clanning history here man. Joined on the weekend they first pulled 35+ and then slumped down to 20 pulls, Stuck through them. got Exp. Member in a week. Vided Every Event i attended, Did some Backup calling for Trent. Got Elite Member on the 2ed Promo's of the clan. Got kinda upset when they got the guy who Closed one of my Favorite clans , Chaotic. got a Warlord rank(l0 funny thing is, trent poked me in a few preps to call over Him) . Went to the next few Events. Decided to Open up Activation as an LPC. Instantly took #1 LPC Haha, Being 2-0 in preps and basically undeafted on Saturday Pk Trips. We had some ideas of making Activation an MPC, and decided we would do it in a few weeks. back to Hi Though. Went to my last trip where we pulled 35 again, was pretty E-Happy when it happen. Was pretty Hyped Prior to the trip.

120211155805.png

was a horrible trip, got hit by Cp Constantly, heard trent rage all trip long about how WAR had 2 many leaks, when it was obv we had a leak. They started kicking people, and ended up kicking me. had no proof, just thought it was me. Worked out great since Hostility was the only thing that was keeping me from making Activation a MPC Sooner.

Current home. Leader Of Activation. Me and Austin Lead Activation into #1 LPC In Under a week, and continued to smack clans for 3 weeks after. After one month of the same boring ****, we got ideas of making it a MPC. We got a list of 25 people who would stay with us, OFC about 5 of them did not, We pulled 18 to our first trip, and still killed clans on our first trip as an MPC. The Next week(Last week) We pulled a good 20-23 people and destroyed clans. This is a clan history topic though, this is present m8.

My Influences.

Mitch's Leading

Ben Leading

Tyluh's Calling.

Trent Leading/and Calling

Sorry if this was a **** read, made it in about 10mins, probly forgot a few clans between dF and Chaotic.

Yea i remember those fights ur talking about. We didnt have a leak lol :P

Sorry to hear u got kicked. Gl with Activation now :)

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

idk bout you guys but I'm excited to see rami's history!

Lol, i think the character limit would prevent him from telling the whole story :(

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Member of Cp in 07

Member of Foe 2008/EoP

Leader of Purity 2008?

:o old school warrior. I like to view alot of people's clan history, but also want to see how they obtained their rank within the clan. It's always nice to see the journey of getting promoted and being dedicated to your clan. ^_^

Interesting lol, I didn't post because I didn't think anyone would really read it.

Just for nostalgia purposes then;

I started Pure pking in 2004, but didn't join an official clan until 2007. I had a few different periods of inactivity during that time, and eventually when I came back I was getting incredibly bored of Rs and the **** updates. Eventually I joined CP for a bit, wasn't really my thing. Ex-Arr0w left to help get Matty_B (m4730, not the 7 year old rapper) clan off the ground. I left CP and joined VO a few months after it opened.

VO is one of the two clans that I really considered myself home in. This is really where I learned basically everything, I went from complete **** to a Warlord in a clan that had one of the greatest med level rivalries ever. However, I didn't get Warlord straight away. Being the legend/****** that Matty_B is; I went from Member>Elite>something that had a blue forum mask>storm trooper>wonder twin>Warlord.

Eventually I kinda just faded in and out and didn't do much, and for some reason VO took it upon themselves to ban me from IRC/Forums.I still attended trips for a while but I applied to Foe nevertheless. I was only in Foe for a very short time but those few months really established a foundation for the basics of p2p warring that I have today. However I quit Foe and gave my account to someone in Veneratio.

Came back to Rs and applied to EoP while still going to a few of VO's trips, eventually VO closed in 09 and joined EoP too.I basically was an inactive +1 while I lead clans like Purity and Carpediem in 09 and 2010. Purity was sick because we basically opened to take #1 LPC and close;

Carpediem was a remake of the original and hence was doomed from the start, every other staff member went inactive (lol inu got grounded).

I didn't really interact with anyone in EoP for a long time but eventually I started to care about EoP. Honestly EoP is probably where I've had the best memories. From being on non-mandatory Sundays combined with Pot down to the mini wars I was just hooked. Pulling 130~ and raping everybody, pulling 70's to preps, straight up domination. Events were just ridiculous and at peak times I'd take 50 pictures and maybe 35 of them would be legitimately topic worthy, such great nostalgia to sit there and see pictures back to back to back where you can look at it and remember how cool that time was. Great moments on Ts/IRC/Tinychat/Rs just chilling.. am truly dedicated beyond what I thought possible.EoP was really meant to always be +1 thing and I'd eventually retire from Rs completely.

Eventually went from Member>Elite>Officer>High Council>Elder>High Council>Elder> Clan Adviser (roughly 30 minutes ;). cya Goop)> Elder

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Wow Jason I miss you quite a bit when we used to pk together :S but I thought I'd contribute a little to this topic because it seems interesting.

One day at soul wars I met a guy named Easter Own and he convinced me to come watch one of his "clan" wars against a huge clan. I ended up watching it and seemed like it could be really fun. I asked him for the details and what to do and he guided me into his clan which was my first clan Devastation. In Dv, I learned the basics of warring from people such as 0wnage Pks (royal) and kide who was my favorite leader because I barely ever knew what he was saying but the guy had a huge heart for his clan. After having a run in with TLP and seeing their clan leader wearing addy, I was like wow these guys are bosses so I ended up departing from Dv to go join TLP.

While in TLP, I worked my way up through the ranks quite easily after I learned about this thing called "scouting". Ever since then, this has probably been my favorite activity in clanning because I actually can have an impact on the way my trips go. After reaching events team and getting tired of doing attendance, I departed for Eop which didn't last very long at all. I still regret this decision because I was young for the most part and didn't know what I was doing when I think about it now. After the week I spent in Eop I decided to rejoin TLP for a second time and worked my way up there again. Dominating the end of the bh era, I ended up having to leave due to a picture arising of me teleing. I then departed to CPR where I learned alot from Sam and he was a great leader and a great guy. Spent about 3 months in CPR but then left to rejoin TLP where I belong and will not leave again.

If anybody thinks any scouts in your clan are better than me, you are wrong. I take pride in it :)

idk bout you guys but I'm excited to see rami's history!

On these boards I try to be professional.

But I just HAD to quote this.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

o boy here we go.

07- calamity v1, closed because p0kes computer exploded. we then merged with dvi and created fearless.

08-fearless, stayed until it closed. later turned into calamity v2, which i got warlord of right at the end of it (had absolutely no clue what was going on).

summer of 08- i originally joined fatality to get a fire cape from s0n apollo lmfao. i decided to get 45 defense, which was a big mistake because i couldnt be in the pure community. i shared numerous accounts with people through out my time in fi in 08. i eventually had to leave around november 08ish because the account i was using got defense (the other account owner paid asians to get us gold, they got us 51 defense lvls lmfao.)

january 09- march '10ish- a great friend of mine in fi gave me another acc (me fatality) which is now my zerk. i stayed in fi for about 1.2 years (also receiving the trial warlord rank) before i hopped to foe with a number of fatality members. i stayed there for about 4 months until i realized how much i missed my pals back in fatality, no matter the situation the clan was in.

so after i left foe, i rejoined fi around december '10. i was really active for about 7 months until 101 sins got promoted. **** hit the fan when he got ranked and we had some beef goin on. i started trying harder to help fi out and get us out of our lil funk. 101 sins really screwed the pooch on a lot of our problems, and it was tough letting everyone else know what was up because of how brainwashed the majority of the clan was. i eventually got council rank, but quickly realized that being a rank in a video game really blows balls. the only perks it had was seeing how the rank team thought things out and how a team was supposed to work together, which honestly helped me realize what it really meant to work as a team. so with 101 leading the clan, i didnt learn how to work as a team by example. it was more of a one man show trying to prove something that clearly wasnt there.

it also didnt help that most of our rank teams decisions came from a guy who didnt have a clue what was going on, so i got pretty frustrated with the whole situation. i decided to take a break from fi and partly the game. once 101 sins left for foe, i rejoined about two weeks later. ive been fi ever since and im really enjoying the way things are. our rank teams pretty fken solid right now and our core is better than it has been for a long asssss time.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

I first joined the pure community by joining Calamity. I pretty much learned the basics of f2p and how the pure community works in that clan. I spent hours and hours of my time into this clan(attending events, making topics, and recruiting tons of kids). I eventually got leader rank and was a leader until it closed.

I then went on to join Destructive Pures, the best pure clan i have ever been a part of. I owe all my p2p experince to San, Danny and Max. I hated p2p before i joined this clan, but they showed me how to p2p and it eventually just built up to where p2p miniwarring was my passion in this game. I would be at every single p2p miniwar they had and you wouldnt see a p2p miniwar without me. Because of my activiy i was getting promoted fast. i got up to officer rank one day before we ended up sadly closing.

I then went on to join Intense Redemption. We all had so much fun in the beggining but then people just started leaving and we ended up in a slump. I got promoted to General 3 days before they sadly closed.

I then opened up Team Outbreak where me and rich lead it to one of the top mini teams in its time. I spent a ton of my time into this team. I would be leading 10+ miniwars a day, setting up preps every week, organizing our pk trips and recruiting the best kids in the community. Outbreak was unique because everyone had overloads, turmoil, and the best gear in the game. It was a team that specialized in Clan Wars and it was composed of the top miniwarrers in the pure community. I still remember the shock that people had when they saw our 10 lvl 100cb+, maxed out, maxed gear all with ovls(refer to my sig) that showed up to every miniwar. Its still open but i am no longer active enough to keep up with the team.

After IR Closed i went on to join Control. It was a great clan for me personally because i had alot of friends in there. I helped lead p2p trips and preps as an experienced member where i eventually got warlord. Sadly that closed a few weeks before i had that promotion.

And currently now i am in FOE. All i do is attend there weekend trips and i really cannot do much more than that. College and work is pretty much consuming my time, and if i do have time i try to help out by getting miniwars here and there.

And thats my story, all in a span of about 2 years.

p2p20v20pure.png

I'll keep it short.

Started pure clanning at around 2005-2006.

First "offical" nh clan was ERP ( later changed to Brutality Pures) which i stayed until i went solo.

First Offical honor clan was AAOv2 (2007?)

AAOv2 closed. Best mates that came from AAOv2; Coz, xbl nick, ever , skeamo, bubu n timmy,

Joined The Hatred

Stayed there for 2 weeks. Great fun since that was when Bounty Hunter was first introduced and TH was in the top 5. Althought i didn't get to know them people like big alex67 and frazee1 came from th

-left due to AAOv3 re-opening

AAOv3 opens and eventually i become Warlord. Nothing much to say since we closed about 6 months after.

Join Corrupt Pures(2008)

Stay there for 2 months before i leeave due to CP only being a F2P clan, even though at that time CP was fighting for the #1 spot in F2P pcl. Met great friends like `pure.

Join The Last Pures (2008)

MANY ex-AAO eventually went to TLP and i naturally joined in on the bandwagon. I didn't know **** about P2P but i learned pretty quick and was a contender for being TLPS top 10 go to guys for a mini. I soon got it in 2009 when i was awarded "best tank" for the fall season and again in the winter season of the same year. I got promoted extremely fast since i went to every event and every mini war. Achieving elite status in 5-6 months. I became High COuncil in less than 9 months of being in TLP and stayed HC for about 6 months. I was apart of the 2010 "summer classic" in where TLP won every mini war against every clan that summer, the only losses being to FOE in P2P and a few losses in F2P to various clans. We did around 100 mini wars throughout that summer and had a pretty much 90%+ win ratio.

Evidently the joy of winning every mini war became my personally downfall. I was tired of winning, seeing as how NO clan was a challenge to TLP at that time. We had the best warrers of that era with only Fatalitys P2P group ( very strong at that time) and the p2p powerhouse FOE being the only challengers but we would often sweep them 3-0. This lead me to get bored of the game reallly fast since the only reason i played for rs was for TLP. The "fun" aspect of TLP was gone for me so i naturally drifted away. Trips were always a hassle and it got to the point of where i would get headaches.

I stepped down to elder on janauray of 2010. I made appearances from time to time but only 2 week stints before i was never seen again. I offically quit TLP/rs a couple months ago where i sold my 2 accounts.

keepin it simple cuz i cant remember years

pup around 8 months

eop about 2 years

zenith about 1 year

df about 4 hours

RF 6 months(Open-Close)

Enormity 3 Months (Open-Close)

Fury 2/3 months still there

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png