Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

wtf happened?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally reading wat happened to UP. Its sad. I wish Poke and the CT staff would have listened to the pure community when it comes to Adam. As he is a clan killer. Prime example is FI when he was warlord. He made some of the worst decisions ever.

I wish all of the UP members the best. Hopefully you find a fun pure clan to join. Good luck.

On the note about NME and 1-35 def.

We r8pe hard.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

rofl that account is probably one of the worst accounts i have ever seen

gj NME, you're bigger hypocrites than anyone else.

We arent considering ourselves a pure clan. So wats it matter?

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

yeah, how do you pk on a weekend without forums i dont even know.

how will we know the massing/leaving times that haven't changed in ages, or how will we know which day is p2p and which day is f2p.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

well foe is now #5 f2p and #3 p2p; not surprised at all with the clan current leadership running it into the ground

well, the current leadership is the same leadership that lead foe to beat fi in our recent preps. lol

all i see is fi/mm pulling more than us, thus leading to wins due to sheer opts..and somehow they are better than us in p2p. ok, pretty cool logic lol

nice to see nme not caring of what others think and doing their own thing. looking forward to the long term results :thumbsup:

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

all i see is fi/mm pulling more than us, thus leading to wins due to sheer opts..and somehow they are better than us in p2p. ok, pretty cool logic lol

Ok then.

MM challenges Foe to a matched p2p war

Whoever wins, wins #1 matched p2p clan okay?

When the day comes, MM shows up to take on foe, not with 50, not with 100, not with 150, but with 1 person.

1V1 MATCHED to decide which clan is the better clan.

That's your logic, now does it sound any better, if not worse?

pulling more opts means that a clan is thriving/doing better than other clans.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Ok then.

When the day comes, MM shows up to take on foe, not with 50, not with 100, not with 150, but with 1 person.

I'm not on anyones side, but you can't use that as an argument as 1 Person doesn't make a clan. And the Opts does make a difference, although you are right in that it means the clan is thriving/doing better.

I can see both sides of the argument. Members from MM shouldn't have to not participate just because FOE can't pull Either.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Ok then.

I'm not on anyones side, but you can't use that as an argument as 1 Person doesn't make a clan. And the Opts does make a difference, although you are right in that it means the clan is thriving/doing better.

I can see both sides of the argument. Members from MM shouldn't have to not participate just because FOE can't pull Either.

This guy speaks the truth lol.

Only this last month have they been having good p2p trips though. only cause numbers though.