Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Insane P2P Trip

Davld

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be more impressive if you did it without def but gj nonetheless

So no clan is impressive except MM then.

And they do it by having like +30 on everyone else.

we had a matched 30 min dangerous prep vs pop a while back and won losing less than 10 people over the course of 3 rounds

Matched isn't the same as being down 10, and on Classic, a map more prone to clumps if you're not careful.

Well we probably won't ever be in the same circumstances as you. The video was intended to point out that it most likely can be done without def or turmoil.

would be more impressive if you did it without def but gj nonetheless

So no clan is impressive except MM then.

And they do it by having like +30 on everyone else.

we had a matched 30 min dangerous prep vs pop a while back and won losing less than 10 people over the course of 3 rounds

Matched isn't the same as being down 10, and on Classic, a map more prone to clumps if you're not careful.

Well we probably won't ever be in the same circumstances as you. The video was intended to point out that it most likely can be done without def or turmoil.

Honestly, who cares lol, its PoP. But I would be interested in watching you fight them down by 15+ like we did back when we were 1-10 def for the laughs.

siguoi.png

According to CP's topic they cleared us today?

Am I missing something? We didn't see them all trip because they pulled like 25 and hid in lobby.

Its obvious they applied that tactic of rushing in unnoticed on their trip today.

lol'd

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

down 15? clearly it shows 9. and what happen when you guys left for round 2 and 3? i'm guessing your invite lefts

are you aware that WAR closed like a month or two ago ;-P?

back to 124 edge bank mate :-p

dat open cc swag ^_^

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

down 15? clearly it shows 9. and what happen when you guys left for round 2 and 3? i'm guessing your invite lefts

We didn't leave. We asked you guys for another and you said no.

Cheerio.