Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness is not going to change. (confirmed by Jagex mods)

Faked

Maybe if his lordship didn't have sex with a man at runefest jagex would take him serious enough to change the clanning world for the better.

True Story Btw ^

I mean...were you there taping it or something?

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

After reading the majority of these comments, you guys proved me how retarded the whole pures community is. Even more retarded than the whole community.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

After reading the majority of these comments, you guys proved me how retarded the whole pures community is. Even more retarded than the whole community.

protip: when calling a group of people retarded double check your grammar.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

protip: when calling a group of people retarded double check your grammar.

k0'd dat 4nr sonny

dooqps.jpg

the majority of us are only still here through trying to perfect our type of warring and the strategic elements to both servers which makes it still fun for me.

Everything else about the game is **** lol.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

To be honest, RuneScape is a **** game now, not even worth wasting my breath on it.

Come play League of Legends. Gameplay is ownage.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Maybe if his lordship didn't have sex with a man at runefest jagex would take him serious enough to change the clanning world for the better.

True Story Btw ^

He publicly apologized to his clan, and the clanning communities for his gay actions.

LOL! Who still plays this game

True Story Btw ^

He publicly apologized to his clan, and the clanning communities for his gay actions.

What little respect I had for him just went COMPLETELY out the window.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

i still remember pking back in 2007 were every world had players.. we had custom worlds like 2/3/12/69/26/100/83 and so on, worlds that have specific parts of the wildy were people would be...

now its 2 worlds or nothing.

Ah wildy i do miss 2007, before the pho necks, the d claws, the sols, the pures with 25def +. remember getting flamed for 20 def bcuz i was garbage for getting def, nowwe have 35 def and proud... so sad.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Everyone except for the actual players have tried to spread the word. Maybe its our turn now .

So true

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

True Story Btw ^

do you envy that or something lol why even bring that up keep your fantasies to yourself

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

True Story Btw ^

What little respect I had for him just went COMPLETELY out the window.

All I see is talk and no proof.

Quit baiting.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png