Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

Epidemic - #1 dead pure clan. No one can even match up to this.

I am going ahead and saying I was the first Epidemic member for our second rise. pwned.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going ahead and saying I was the first Epidemic member for our second rise. pwned.

Psht you re-joined, cheater :P plus your Nh! :pinch:

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Good to see you finally realized its only a game and what everyone is fighting for is a retarded reason..

You did make it far I can give you that but not far enough to call yourselves #1

Uhh good luck with your life bob im sure its going to improve 10 times more without E or Runescape.

Im guessing they are all gonna join Eop and there gonna pull 150 :Scared:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Psht you re-joined, cheater :P plus your Nh! :pinch:

Nah Jib had this idea to go to PCL on E/Tp's birthday, like 20 ppl showed up 6 months after we closed the first time. Then he went ahead and pmed some people at like 2am(for me) and I was the first to be informed of the reopening lol.

EXK is NH.

Now what clan should I make topics for? Oh dear. Might just go ahead and quit rs for good lol.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Scanned through this topic a bit, only respectful stuff is from FOE leadership. Shows difference between MM and FOE.

May i add The Best Dead Clan Now. TH, ect weren't even close.

Destined Pures are the best dead clan.

Anyway, about your comment on the FOE\MM being disrespectful\respectful why should MM show any respect to E just because they're closing? E have never ever shown any respect to MM.

I LOVE YOU EPIDEMIC!!

PROUD EX HONOURED MEMBER FOREVER :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

DI would **** on your face

and a clan dying isnt anything to brag about but i guess you guys wanna try and claim any title you can

:biggrin:

Btw nice fast edit.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

Haven't looked through all the pages but if someone has trolled or flamed, which im sure they have, they are pathetic.

On topic, this is a shock to me, really random, but im sure theres reasons behind it like you said. Better to end on a high note than a slump of some sort (not saying you were slumping at all)....you guys were great rivals, to great friends, our relationship within each clan has been weird but eh, **** changes, which leads me to this....

Bob is right, the community of pures has become more and more pathetic, everybody should just chill rather than having to deal with pointless drama and ******** all the time, only we can change it, lots of people would like to, but unfortunately that could be very hard, I doubt pking and clanning will ever be what it used to be.

R.I.P Epidemic, you were certainly a fun clan to have around. Good luck to all it's members and staff, whether they quit RS or continue to play.

thekingu.png

Well this topic generated a very large amount of popularity and that shows a sign, that your clan was recognized and feared. We do move on, and this game does grow old. And your right pures have faded, alot of people have really lost what pures are truly about and going back to the roots is hard to do since most don't even know what that consists of.

2iqbiwn.jpg

Destined Pures are the best dead clan.

Anyway, about your comment on the FOE\MM being disrespectful\respectful why should MM show any respect to E just because they're closing? E have never ever shown any respect to MM.

We did, when we weren't their rival. Rivalry came to show what MM really is, and it lost all respect.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

R.I.P. you guys were gods in f2p and its a shame to see you guys close

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

wow lol your cute :)

im actually pleased Epidemic died lol just means MM prove we are a better clan and we have what a clan needs to keep going threw thick and thin

RIP New ****

This must be what it takes? I'd rather close.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single