Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

7 Devastation EX-Staff

Jamie

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INTENSE ******* REDEMPTION

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

MBK looks like a great clan.

Anyways, definitely join Fi as they've taken a liking to your super stats and the fact that you're another clan that has recently closed. (They love closed clans.)

Or, join DP as I'm the first second to suggest it. Go Meat!

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Hey, Corrupt Pures would love to have you guys. We're run like a family. We're all friends, we all know each other, and it's all about fun, kind of like DV was.

We're real chill like dv and care about eachother. I think you all would fit real well in CP

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

Our IRC is #Clan-CP

You can Pm me for any info [CP]Pink

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Which one of these is 0wnage Pks because he used to be in Impact Pures with me and even though we argued all the time on Pure Warfare we are cool with each-other still. But yeah check out Fatality, good community, stable clan, just come see for yourself thats all I can say, there is a reason people join us.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

GL with your decision. I'm sure you guys will narrow it down without regard to what's posted here. You know what's right for each person and you will end up going your separate ways.

Include me in.

My username is "Maurice"

are u the maurice I talked to on vent? if so whatsup brooooooo <3

if not hey join tlp lol, you will love if, if the shoe doesnt fit you don't have to stay.. but I guarantee you will love it, no risk taken.. :teehee:

tlpsplat2wv6.png

I'll take a step back and say that I'm sorry to hear about your clan closing, you guys had a real nice run for a while and I'm sure had a great community as most other clans have.

Of ******* course I'm going to say join Fatality, why wouldn't I? It's the clan I'm in after all, and I wouldn't still be in it if I didn't think it was something special. However I do hope you choose carefully because there's nothing worse than jumping into a clan to soon, so test the water before you jump.

Good luck choosing, I'm sure with all of your experience you guys will help whatever clan you join.

craig_sig_finished.gif

Include me in.

My username is "Maurice"

MBK doesn't accept unranked mining sorry.

MBK looks like a great clan.
Dis guy. Apps are imaginatively open.

Hey, Corrupt Pures would love to have you guys. We're run like a family. We're all friends, we all know each other, and it's all about fun, kind of like DV was.

We're real chill like dv and care about eachother. I think you all would fit real well in CP

www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

Our IRC is #Clan-CP

You can Pm me for any info [CP]Pink

The only girl in MBK is Kreotits and that's because I like to pretend he's a girl. I think you should also join so I can make you uncomfortable. Ask Eleanor I'm excellent at it.
mbkgp26.jpg