Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Become a part of the PW team

Karl

As you have seen lately, we're trying to expand our team and help make PW go further.

This means, we need more dedicated people to join us.

The following positions are currently open to applications:-

• Graphics Artist
  • Content Developer

What do we expect from each rank?

Graphics Artist

We need graphics artists to create various images for us, ranging from signatures, to banners, to complete web designs if you talent reaches that far. You will also be given a chance to voice your opinions with the rest of the PW team and suggest ideas/changes you'd like to see.

How to apply?

Simply PM myself, with a completed application form (found below).

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Please provide 5 examples of your work[/b]

Content Developer

You will be expected to create new content for submission on to the Pure Warfare website, this can range from guides, to updating our clan directory. Upon successfully applying you will be given access to our admin cp, which will only allow you to submit guides. If you prove yourself you will be given further access to then edit submissions, etc. You will be required to submit one guide per week, in order to prove activity.

How to apply?

Simply PM myself, with a completed application form (found below).

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Please provide 2 examples of your work[/b]

Make sure the PM's title is either "Graphics Artist Application", or "Content Developer Application", depending on which position you are applying for.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man would love to app for Content Developer, just too short of post count :/.

Start spamming, oops did I just say what I said :cool:

Anyways, this is much needed as PW will progress even further into what will be a huge site. Many large updates are to come soon and this will all change drastically.

And those who will be chosen will be apart of something huge, to say the least.

Dont spam, spam sounds bad, post in large quantities even if the topic may not pertain to you.

GL to all you app. I wish we could see the GFX Being sent it....would allow the Community to see if they can even GFX.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Man would love to app for Content Developer, just too short of post count :/.

This weekend just find an argument in a clans topic and keep posting, I get like 50 posts every weekend from that B)

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Good luck guys

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Ill apply next time around for either position, I just dont have the post counts atm, and I dont wanna spam the **** out of pure warfare.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Both are worthy positions

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Start spamming, oops did I just say what I said :cool:

Anyways, this is much needed as PW will progress even further into what will be a huge site. Many large updates are to come soon and this will all change drastically.

And those who will be chosen will be apart of something huge, to say the least.

Leaked info ftw.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member