Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Community

Jay

Since May of 2009, Pure Warfare has consistently overcome the disbelief, criticism and skepticism of it's users and it's opponents. For well over a year, PW has grown exponentially, our activity out shadowing what anyone could have expected. Thanks to support from so many clans, big and small, Pure Warfare became the #1 community for pures and clans, quickly rendering our greatest opponent - Pure Community - obsolete.

Nearly a month ago, I approached Sefket, Pure Community's head admin, to make him an offer - one which I didn't believe he could refuse. Today, after long discussions, compromises, and an optomistic look on the future, our discussions have come to an end. Planning is over, and it is time to execute.

So, Pure Warfare members and Pure Community members alike, I'm very pleased to present the end of an era, and the time of another.

Pure Warfare

Pure Community's four year existance now comes to an end, as Pure Warfare absorbs Pure Community. Sefket and the Pure Community staff, exhausted from the competition between our community and theirs have agreed to officially end Pure Community's existence.

Pure Community's staff will be moving to our forums, as well as any of their members who choose to do so. You will find that the Pure Community website and IRC channel now direct you to PureWarfare. We expect that every member welcomes the new additions to our community with respect.

The Pure Community staff did many remarkable things while in their prime, and the Pure Warfare staff respects their achievements. For this reason, select projects will be included in Pure Community's move to Pure Warfare. Such things include:

• Flipping Community (Lead by Sefket, keep an eye out for application openings.)
  • Clan Forum Hosting (Any clans hosted by Pure Community will now be hosted by Pure Warfare.)
  • Project Undiscovered

Congratulations, Pure Warfare members. This community is what it is now because of its members - who have now led to us being the #1 (and only) community for pures and clans. If you'd like to say your farewells to Pure Community (the boards will be left open for one week), you can visit this link; just keep it mature.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a very tough decision to close Pure Community, as I been leading it for 4 years and I'm a bit heart broken as I been there for many years. I hope now that we are expanding into one big site, we can help pures out with our new additions and work on new projects. It's a pleasure to be here.

I love you Sefket, but I think this was a good call. I know you and the other PC members who come over there will do a great job and and help bring new ideas here!

Welcome Pure Community!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Forgot Pw.Radio

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice