Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sup

Mageof Pain4

Hey guys,

No idea if there's anyone left who even remembers me but hi. It's pretty late and I was just wondering how everyone was (that know me or whom I know). How much things have changed since almost 2 years ago (quit completely in Nov 08 and have just been coming on randomly since then), with pures in general, how pures are doing, how badly Jagex is still trying to kill off pures, how active pure clans are, how many individual pures are around, pure standards (is 70 defense considered pure now? LOL). Don't need paragraphs, just looking for conversation.

Pure Warfare looks solid and I'm glad to see that a community like this has still been able to stick around, assuming how gay Jagex has probably been.

So yea, hi if there's anyone out there who I know. Just wanting to say hi to people and see what's up.

Cows.

Pure Annihilation!

I KNOW UR NAME I KNOW UR NAME I KNOW UR NAME WERE U TH!?

It's either that or I recall seeing your name on Pure Community?

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

I KNOW UR NAME I KNOW UR NAME I KNOW UR NAME WERE U TH!?

It's either that or I recall seeing your name on Pure Community?

If I'm not mistaken, he was in TH and ranked on PC?

Welcome

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Hi Justin, I appreciate you recording me looting 2 rune two handers on the game of RuneScape, and sharing it will everyone on YouTube.

Nice to see ya posting, if you remember me.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

hi i know who you are.

I know who you are.

hi Justin, let's talk.

Bro! You always want to talk. Hi.

Hi Justin, I appreciate you recording me looting 2 rune two handers on the game of RuneScape, and sharing it will everyone on YouTube.

Nice to see ya posting, if you remember me.

I did? What war/video is it? Kinda lol.

Hey I'm Cam, welcome to the boards.

Hi Cam.

Oh, I was an admin on PC and I was the leader in Pure Annihilation (<5 defense kthxbai) for about a year.

COWS

Pure Annihilation!

i remember you and PA from the old pure community. its not as different as you may think it is.

The last several pk trips I remember doing was:

1. Meet in Edge in rando world.

2. Walk to usual spots and find out they're all dead/hogged by 40+ defense idiots.

3. Go down to levels 3-9, and kill random solo pkers and watch as our higher and lower levels get wrecked by level 70-80s or stupid 60+ opts 20-40 teams. We were a 50-60 CB team.

4. Walk around Chaos alter after our high 60s and 40s have quit because we can't do anything for them.

5. Walk around aimlessly, hopping like between 3 worlds only, having to dodge and regroup after only running into a 20-man 40+ defense team.

6. Hardly finding any other pure teams within our CB range or even at all.

7. Asking some team if they have enough on for a planned run-in.

8. They don't show up.

9. End.

So is it pretty much the same?

Pure Annihilation!

i remember you and PA from the old pure community. its not as different as you may think it is.

2. Walk to usual spots and find out they're all dead/hogged by 40+ defense idiots.

3. Go down to levels 3-9, and kill random solo pkers and watch as our higher and lower levels get wrecked by level 70-80s or stupid 60+ opts 20-40 teams. We were a 50-60 CB team.

4. Walk around Chaos alter after our high 60s and 40s have quit because we can't do anything for them.

5. Walk around aimlessly, hopping like between 3 worlds only, having to dodge and regroup after only running into a 20-man 40+ defense team.

8. They don't show up.

9. End.

You are PWNZ0RD.

8. They don't show up.

9. End.

It's more like clans running away from each other for 2-3 hours then when two get in a fight a third comes in and crashes. Then all of the clans claim wins and flame each other. Pretty cool right?

Arp-1.png

30 defence is accepted in about every clan some clans accept 35, theres around 8 active pure clans left which about 5 off them pull 30-50, Fagex realised about 3 new things this year which push pures into getting 27-35 defence.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png