Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucky Hit3r... Desu... DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU

Lucky Hit3r

and intelligent leadership =]

LKMFAO DNFALOMFAO!

If your leaders were anywhere near as good as ours you wouldn't need to resort to mass recruiting and allowing zerks on your trips to compete with our organization :happy:

you talkin to me

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I would suggest either Foe or Eop.

Foe has active pking through the week and we have weekly prep and events.

We strive to make sure that all our members have the option to have fun during the week with p2p inners, f2p prep and p2p prep.

We have at least 3-4 mini wars a day and do not use a mini crew so any foe member/app can fight.

Only problem you would have trying to join Foe right now is you do not meet our stat requirements.

Eop - you do meet their requirements ( I think) and they are good in both f2p and p2p now.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Whoa didn't expect this in less than 24 hours, thanks for all the replies.

hey desu, u might remember me from epidemic uk bh3r/tanqsta/in it ia ted. i was E for around a year, im in cp now strongly f2p based but doing work in both servers, i strongly reccomend CP mate, o and wb?

Yep I remember your name, thanks for the offer.

you werent that good lmfao

However, presenting myself as said has gained a huge amount of attention, hasn't it? So far most of my topics reach 100+ posts, so I don't doubt myself to gain attention and replies. So unless you are saying I'm not that good at runescape or leadership(which I'm not), prove me wrong.

super Lucky, i was E.

Fatal Aids/Zackidemic/Jibs2ndnub in game, Da Meth Master on forums, i definitely remember you ;)

I'm leading a clan now, Earthquake. VERY new clan, just came on the scene, LPC but we welcome all members. we've mini'd the number 1 LPC and won, very strategic and we are pretty fine tuned in game. All in all, its a pretty Epidemic-ish feel without the large amounts of opts yet. But we're working on it!

come check us out, #earthquake on irc :D

Lol Zack, yeah I looked at your forums and topic and liked what I saw, good luck gaining on the other clans. I could lend a hand if I do successfully come back to runescape!

hi desu !! u remember me from Epidemic (:

#Omnicide come speak to me

[OD]Cassidy = irc nick

Lol of course I do, how could I forget you. You were pretty... Extravagant in your actions in Epidemic, so yeah. :P

Come check out #Zenith we have alot of Ex-Epidemic members there including myself, Hormone,Zack/Hodgez Pure,[E]Abba, `Callum/Sp00ned, along with a few other cool kids :) our average pull is around 30-40 but over the past few weeks we've been puling 40-50 :) we have a great/welcoming community and love to do f2p events.

Irc: #Zenith

Forums: www.zenith-rs.com

Now those are are some of the good old names I want to hear, definitely up there at the top of a long list of clans for me. Sounds like your clan is on a "high" too, could be the perfect time to push it further.

Hey Desu!!

Its Hormone from Epidemic!

You should Join Zenith because we have alot of Ex-Epidemic in Zenith such as Lawson / Abba / Zack Etc.

Zenith is a pretty good clan for both P2P and F2P and we are looking for more experienced members like yourself.

Come idle in #Zenith if u want or check out of forums here : www.zenith-rs.com

Goodluc with what you decide to do :)

Yeah I said some stuff above about Zenith already in response to Lawson. Anyways, I went onto Battlescape(priv server) for the first time in a while, saw your name, and tried to talk to this person with your name. Dunno if it was you, but yeah, thanks.

Worst topic maker evur :(

:wub: HAI ! !! Become a main (105+ cmb) and join Forsaken !! http://s7.zetaboards.com/Clan_Forsaken/index/

haha just kidding :P Goodluck :O

Tempting if I had a main, lol. How have you been Sandra? And thanks :P

For some reason it won't let post a load of quotes... Oh well, lmao. [CONTINUED BELOW]

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

[CONTINUED]

hi lucky, i hope you remember me from epidemic

you should check out cp, we got a bunch of ex-e including charlie and myself, and we all like it alot

but if you are looking for a smaller clan clans like zenith and fi are also doing pretty well.

pm me on irc if you needa chat, my name is [CP]jelly

Only Badger... Sup EAB :P yeah Cp is definitely something I'll look into.

save yourself the trouble dont come back.

but if your going to join Eop, simply becaue im in it and im sexy(im pk3r_anthems btw if u dont remember me :sad: )

I do remember you obviously, I was on your account a couple of times, was pretty cool lol. I am still considering coming back to Runescape so yeah lol.

Glad to see you clanning again Desu. Good luck searching. Epidemic pride <3

Oh my, hello again lol. Not clanning yet, just tempted :P

Ay bay bay its Papi Emre =D me and cassidy & Nith are Reopening Omnicide. Come by #Omnicide We'll chat =D

Also another unforgettable ex E lol. Thanks lol.

attention wh0re

Sorry... You're just jealous tbh.

Ex-Epidemic reporting for duty.

Oh Prat, where have you been.

ello der

Ello, good guy right here ;d

#irclan

I've long considered Ir as I don't have p2p and I have a load of 26 capes lmao. Ir is near the top in my eyes, I admire it's long-standing and refusal to be crushed by so many clans that had hated you, including the clan I was a part of.

So erm... I guess I log into IRC lol.

DESU
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

come check us out lol

www.zenith-rs.com

www.youtube.com/zenithchannel

like i said, we do f2p events/preps/pcls/trips/minis

pulling 40-50 in both servers.

gl desu

we have ex-e ranks in zenith, luke just apped today.

goodluck desu finding a new home :bunny:

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

super Lucky, i was E.

Fatal Aids/Zackidemic/Jibs2ndnub in game, Da Meth Master on forums, i definitely remember you ;)

I'm leading a clan now, Earthquake. VERY new clan, just came on the scene, LPC but we welcome all members. we've mini'd the number 1 LPC and won, very strategic and we are pretty fine tuned in game. All in all, its a pretty Epidemic-ish feel without the large amounts of opts yet. But we're working on it!

come check us out, #earthquake on irc :D

Prob 2 high cmb for us

try CP, best suited to your mithril and stats

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

holy ****, BC? ME TOO! 604 REP!

#Fatal.Force

I know you about me, and our clan, Goodluck deciding what you want to do pal

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Come check out Zenith alot of Epidemic members have joined us such as

Luke|Pllodeh/Teewee/I Hormone I/Gotpwned/JD/Callum aka Sp00ned/Talia and alot more :)

Our communitys is very relaxed and freindly come check us out :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I've been great ;) You?

Pretty good, got a little behind in real life, but I'm catching up fast.

You cannot come back to rs. That's warning my friend.

I'll consider your advice, as I've often gave this advice many times. I'll probably end up not coming back to Runescape anyways, but I've been given several options because of this topic.

Hey Lucky, Long time. I suggest Zenith, very well put together clan.

For Narb. Anyways, yeah, Zenith is apparently one of my best choices. Good luck old friend.

Come check out Zenith alot of Epidemic members have joined us such as

Luke|Pllodeh/Teewee/I Hormone I/Gotpwned/JD/Callum aka Sp00ned/Talia and alot more :)

Our communitys is very relaxed and freindly come check us out :)

Now those are some more of the old names I want to hear, I think it settled.

A moderator may close this now, I am strongly considering Zenith, Corrupt Pures, and Intense Redemption. Thank you all for your suggestions. ;d

... Maybe not close it.

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

DONT COME BACK TO SCAPE.

But come in #Malice and talk to me babe ;). Miss you.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

DONT COME BACK TO SCAPE.

But come in #Malice and talk to me babe ;). Miss you.

I'll be sure to do that, once I get time :P

But yeah, anymore old friends around?

DESU

se99gk.png

Be prepared.

I think you get the picture of CP and Z, both have lots of ex-Epidemic members, both excellent clans.

Please don't join IR, this is not because they are our competition or anything, they are nowhere near us, but you will find yourself regretting it. A simple reason is they flamed everyone a month back when they were pulling 20+ on everyone except FOE and MM, and nobody could stand it. Now, I don't even know where they are, heard the went fally pking on the weekend?

Just saying, GL on your choice.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.