Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New clans on the scene?

P0ke N Die

It's been a while since a clan opened and challenged the top three. The latest contenders have been pretty quiet up until the last few weeks but CP have been around for a long time. Epidemic really did do it all, they opened up and went from the bottom to the top. Do you guys think another clan is ever going to open and make a real impact before we all quit and forget about this game? It's probably harder than ever to open a clan right now because all pures are in clans already and there's not many people making new pures, more quitting and getting defence.

I've got a feeling there's going to be a new clan on the scene, maybe The Hatred or something re-opening, probably not TH but a clan like that. It's getting pretty boring with the amount of clans reducing, I hope a new clan opens up with the potential to control the pure community just like Epidemic did.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever open a clan again, I'm going to keep it to straight 5vs5 or 10vs10 mini wars and not full outs or 30vs30s. If we did fullouts we'd barely pull enough opts to be on an equal standing with currently established teams. Other than stealing secondary pures from top clans to play with us, the only other way is to go around spamrecruiting on the pvp or BH worlds.

Any team that opens now would need to keep a tight bond or community within the clan in order to stay together. If a team re-opens and masses to a large base of pures, more than likely issues will arise from having too many people. I don't think a team can open and fast track their way to the top 5 in under 2 months in the current state pures are in. If it happens it won't be a lasting team.

Pure Annihilation!

I seriously doubt a new clan will be able to make as big as an impact so as to challenge the top three. If the stars are aligned so to speak it really isn't difficult to make a big impact, as many clans have shown over the past year or two.

Its funny how much of a part reputation does actually play in this community, and i mean both individuals and entire clans. For my clan at least, the fact that Epidemic #1 was a relatively well known old clan, and myself, Jibs, Bob, Plode etc were relatively "known" certainly helped. I'm not saying this was a determining factor in anything, but it definitely sped things up in our mission for "number 1 pure clan".

Back to the question, unless a new superclan springs up with successful ex clan leaders or a clan reopens under the same/new name, no, i seriously doubt any clan will touch the top three in any dominant capacity.

Regardless, as the past proves anything can happen, and I'm hoping somebody can prove me wrong.

Klar

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

no lol

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

well there is Fatal Force which is a new med pure clan who is the best 1 def cap mini warring clan right now.

but as for full outs i doubt it.

Hmm, i can challange you for the best mini war X CLAN?

Iron Legion accepts, Gl sir's :)

Or ask tlp lol :D

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg