Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Wars

-Charlie-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There will always be clan wars for mini wars, people just love using max gear and not risking it, looking forward to seeing more wildi though.

sums it all up. The first week of the update their will probably be no minis since everyone will be testing out the new wildy lol

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

only downfall i have is when people asked for matched stuff, ur gonna have to wait like 5 mins to actually match them in wildy, but we were able to do it once back in the day, we can do it again

This.

Also clan wars is **** who gives a **** how rich you are back then money didn't matter it was all fun and pking.

Both will be in use

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

clan wars is shit lol...if it was up to me every mini/prep would be in the wild and I hope most are if all this goes through

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Haha i guess i will once again find 30 lvl 3's and 4's on my yew trees.

But clan wars could still be used, for risking high geepees.

Oh btw lil question. Will old wilderness will have exact same system meaning if die with firecape/torso/void etc i will be able to retrieve them back?

the only clans using clanwars will be those to scared to risk their **** in pvp

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

obv, wilderness will be a bit different then it was in 07, ditch will probably still be there, and theres talk on the forums that they're keeping some worlds like they are atm in the wild, but making the majority of it 2k7 wild :O but in all honesty, back in 06, days of PD,AAO,APS,DS, etc, was very hard if you wanted to spectate an epic battle, imagine wanting to watch foe vs mm 120v120 in the wild? you'd have to be with a clan on your own

ripwy.jpg

It will be interesting, and good.

clan wars is out of the picture for most clans, only when doing mini wars it will be their,

the key to this generation of old school wildy, if mains come to a pkri, we know some 1 is intentionally cheating and was sht all year,

If hf randomly finds mm in any World, we know who to call,

GHOST BUSTERS

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

you guys said you'd all be using pvp and bh as well but yet you all hid in clan wars, i don't see this being any different.

Probably would have worked if clans like mm didn't mass 15 people to a 10v10 mini. Rush with 10 and have another 5 join in seconds later.

Matched preps will go the same. You cant be sure, the other clan will prob hide the extras and make them join in later in the fight.