Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rise of Pures vs. Mains again ?

alton444

IF the wilderness actually does come back do you think pure clans will actually be down to set their egos aside and partake in joint pk trips ?

I would find this the most fun in p2p as the loots would be greatest.

PW should set a certain day where we can all get together in p2p and massacre mains.

Friday nights would be FTW tbh. Opinions ?

There will be bsing, I assure you of that.

And the Content Developer for Jagex has confirmed it's coming back. He said he already started working on the coding in CC today.

Would like to but sadly there will never be a 100% of no bsing.

Every clan is going to have that 1 person or more that can't fight off the temptation of bsing another person.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

why does everyone think everything's gonna go back to the old days of old wild

it's NOT

BH is the same as the wild, except with new places, targ system, and random drops. Just because a few things are changed doesn't mean every player's mentalitys are.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

it's NOT

BH is the same as the wild, except with new places, targ system, and random drops. Just because a few things are changed doesn't mean every player's mentalitys are.

I've got to agree with Kyle i don't think alot of things will change just more places for clans to go, but i think clans will stick to certain worlds and clusters will still take place.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

it's NOT

I've got to agree with Kyle i don't think alot of things will change just more places for clans to go, but i think clans will stick to certain worlds and clusters will still take place.

YOU guys need to change the direction of your clans and pk in more places in different worlds. You're all being squeezed in a little area if you imagine it. Open it and you have so much to PK in.

it's NOT

YOU guys need to change the direction of your clans and pk in more places in different worlds. You're all being squeezed in a little area if you imagine it. Open it and you have so much to PK in.

Well said.... A little common sense can go along way. :rolleyes:

I like this idea, would bring the community closer.

thedreadedcrestqz3.png

The Dreaded, The Hatred, Sanctity.

thsig.jpg

it's NOT

The direction of a leader's mentality will not change because of more worlds. Clans will want to fight other clans, by means of setting up PKRIs or using spies.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I know for sure I'd target some people

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

probably not whole joint clan trips cos idiots will want to attack people they don't likes pixelated characters to get an internet +1up. maybe clans that are on good terms could do it, would be fun for sure

grogsfinalnotext.png

it's NOT

yeah ... the clan scene is going to change a lot.

Mains destroy pures most of the time, doesn't help that most pures turn on each other, ******* cancer needs to be cured e.g. menatality of certain clans.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png