Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What happend to the real MPCs

Exotic

The "Mid level" clans now are nothing compared to the mid level clans of the past, and that isn't just an opinion either. Compare clans like TR and AAO, DF and DP, Chaotic and DV.

All of the clans above (AAO, DP, Dv, and thats just three of many remembered mid clans) had the potential to transcend the boundary from "Mid level" clan to "high level" clan and take #1, #2, #3. Can you really see the mid level clans of today doing that? They're viewed as a neccessity, and when they close they won't be remembered for too long afterwards. Whys this? I don't know enough about them to understand why not, but it probably boils down to silly decisions by staff members who really shouldn't be staff members.

Will these mid clans grow with time and actually leave an impact ? I hope so, because the pure world is really lacking in clans that arn't the previously mentioned MM/FI/TLP/FOE/EOP/CP.

I mean come on, Epidemic was as mid level as it got and look at where they got, i really can't see the mid level clans at this point in time getting anywhere close to the top 2

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you MPCs are defiantly the best more fun more fights and the communitys are better.

But personaly I think the mpc scene might be coming back, DF,H,CPR,CT,WAR,TR all pking on sundays in p2p to me 6 clans going at it with around the same pulls its really looking up its just a matter of time before EF/M/R/TH start getting there pulls up and step into P2p who knows this time in a few months with summer coming up maybe we could see a good 10 clans going at it in the mpc f2p/p2p section.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I've been away from the pure world for a while, but it seems as if it's very healthy. I didn't think i'd see this many new clans just starting off, with half-decent member lists. I'm sure everything will balance out in the future.

Edit: The Pure world might be more healthier than the main clan world. lol

All4quadingx Proud 2k06

kylez.jpg

Right now the pure population involved with a clan is most dense among what we know as "top clans" who have been around approximately since the big bang; MM, FOE, EOP and so on. This is to be expected and is easy to understand from a logical standpoint. They've been around for the longest and as such over the years they have gained the greatest amount of members. Not only this but through their high reputation they have a type of gravitational pull. So as for your appeal to the pure clan world to migrate to "med pure clans", I don't see it happening.

What I *do* hope to see happen that will fix the problem you have summed up in your original post is the introduction of new pures not yet familiar with clan life. It is up to the not-so-old clans to recruit this untapped source of opts, and until you at least attempt to do so you have nothing to complain about.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

Having been a rather important part of the IR staff, I feel I can speek for atleast the IR Staff if not most of IR.

The MPC world is great. I loved all the time that I spent in the Med scene with rivalrys back in the day with Dv, Carnage, Cp, DP, and then later on Chaotic. Back in the 07-09 range all med clans pulled the same 30-45 every weekend and there were 3-4 clans at all times who could win the day. Then around summer of 09 with Carnage,Dv and IR all pulling 70+ to fullouts it changed the scene and lead to a MPC world dominated by 1 clan at a time. Once it was a 1 clan show in the MPC world it all started to go down hill.

Also another huge facor was as somone said earlier; age. Most of the MPC were lead by a very small core staff of 1-5 people. In IR atleast, Myself, Junior, Zo, Tal, Owen, Will Turb, and many others had been either leading or atleast a part of IR since our younger days (11-14 range). As the clan grew up so did we. I mean I am 17 now and in my junior year. I don't have the time to balance a life with leading a runescape clan. I mean when it comes down to it, this game sucks. Back to the point when all/most of the staff get to that critical quitting age the clans fall to **** only to open up the community to the next generation.

RS Pure clans have scene 4 Era's

1. Old Wilderness

2. BH crater/Clan Wars

3. PVP

4. Return of Old Wilderness

In each of these respective eras many of clans have been created, flurished and then died. Few clans such as FOE,EOP,FI,MM,TLP, CP have been able to do well in all 4 eras. Majority of clans have lived during one or two eras and died off after a while only to be replaced by a new clan. It is up to a MPC to put in the time and effort needed to dominate the MPC world in this new 4th era.

In general, MPC's of today need to learn to deal with slumps. Many of these clans and IR can be acused of this aswell, have closed like 2-5 times. Stability is whats needed to keep MPC alive.

*Note I refuse to spell check this as I am trying to write an essay, troll my flawed grammar and spelling all you want =)

UJUI2.png

Just wondering wasn't all this MPC HPC crap started when PCL came along lol? A lot of the other clans didn't want to vs FI/FOE etc because they had to many high level pures or way to many members.

So.... Basically all this MPC HPC and stuff is based off excuses to not vs another clan that is better lol. Anyway I do not see why this topic will go any further because it's a pointless conversation, and many of the people posting on it have only been in the pure community since what 08 at most lol.

LOL! Who still plays this game

I'm bewildered by the fact you failed to mention Malice. Oh by the way, categories don't mean ****, stop being so superficial.

malice is alive.

Just wondering wasn't all this MPC HPC crap started when PCL came along lol? A lot of the other clans didn't want to vs FI/FOE etc because they had to many high level pures or way to many members.

So.... Basically all this MPC HPC and stuff is based off excuses to not vs another clan that is better lol. Anyway I do not see why this topic will go any further because it's a pointless conversation, and many of the people posting on it have only been in the pure community since what 08 lol.

Med Pulling clan

High Pulling clan

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I hate new acronyms.

Corrupt/Sacred Pures

Brutality Pures

KO Pures

Against All Odds

The Fallen

The Pure Forces

The Hatred

Pure Annihilation

Disruption

The Forgotton Pures/Solar Spartans

Pure Massacre

Against All Odds v2

Delta Force

Trilogy

Intense Redemption

The Golden Gods

Calamity

Absolution

Devastation

Ascendency

Divinity

Malice

Carnage

Epidemic

Destructive Pures

And then from there my memory starts getting fuzzy with any memorable "med" clans.

Meh, Zenith was one of the top and competing Mid Level Clans but at the end of the day its not worth it. I'm SOOOOOO Lucky unfortunately like other leaders that I was able to put a water gun to my head and tell myself that this is where you need to stop playing RS and fix ur grades and social life and for the past 3 weeks Ive gotten a job,Gf, and overall awesome grades. For some clan leaders out there, your future is already ****** up, and you will probably end up working at some corner store after high school.

My advice for all clan leaders is to quit this **** game, and have a set date. This way clans like EOP, FOE, MM, and TLP wont have regrets knowing everyone did it as well. STOP wasting your god dame lives, delete everything off your computers and go outside and take a deep breath of fresh air.

Meh im OnE Out of a Million here,

Probably wont happen, but hopefully it does one day when some moron commits suicide over this game and there legal guardians sue jagex.

Edit: and for those morons who are going to accuse me of playing RS, I only lurk these forums and sometimes IRC to spend some time with the people i spent the past 4 years of my life playing some **** game.

ur clan dies...pretend ur pleased

god dame

topic is just a way to flame other med clans no1 cares the old med clans werent much different

Your acting like your No namer clans got anywere. Just keep idling in ur 2 Man IRC

The main thing i'm wondering is where did you pull that list of clans from

.:: RIP ::.

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Take out PoT, Ch, Ex, Z, and Hy

Replace them with A, M, Dv, Dy and E, and then you have a list of clans that perhaps made somewhat an impact on the pure world.

Honestly the problems with med level clans these days is that they all utilize the same circuit of leaders. A clan dies after a few months, and a few months later a new clan reopens with virtually the same leaders. How many clans have we seen made by people like p0ke and inu (no flame you guys are qt's), or seeing clans like dF reopen like 6 times.

If these leaders were capable their original clan's wouldn't have died.

"Med level clans" used to be clans with their own interesting community, but these days they're just clans who don't pull enough and never will, to compete with the bigboys.

If it wasn't for Zenith EOP Would be getting demolished and absolutely destroyed and raped by MM. Ur lucky a majority had Joined, but i don't expect them to stay long anymore. Those +20 People that joined EOP Made the difference of You getting raped to actually having a chance. Reason why your clan slumps within 5-6 Weeks of getting big, because of morons like you that Run Around the Pure Community with so many cocks in your ass that you don't give a flying ****. Il see in a few weeks MM Merking EOP on every saturday topic and sunday topic.

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl

The main thing i'm wondering is where did you pull that list of clans from

.:: RIP ::.

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

Take out PoT, Ch, Ex, Z, and Hy

Replace them with A, M, Dv, Dy and E, and then you have a list of clans that perhaps made somewhat an impact on the pure world.

Honestly the problems with med level clans these days is that they all utilize the same circuit of leaders. A clan dies after a few months, and a few months later a new clan reopens with virtually the same leaders. How many clans have we seen made by people like p0ke and inu (no flame you guys are qt's), or seeing clans like dF reopen like 6 times.

If these leaders were capable their original clan's wouldn't have died.

"Med level clans" used to be clans with their own interesting community, but these days they're just clans who don't pull enough and never will, to compete with the bigboys.

So true. Wont say it wasn't fun being part of it though.

tmapw.png

Nothing is real and everything is fake.

Proud To Be A Part Of The #1 MPC

iqj82c.png

Can't wait till big guy clans start pouncing on IRs ass because of all the **** talk you stir up Sikh

Destructive Pures

Pures of Today

Intense Redemption

Chaotic

Exclusive

Zenith

Carnage

Hysteria

-------------------------

All were **** clans so they died. Thats what happened. As for the ownager kid, there is no such thing as a med level clan. Med Pulling Clan = MPC which is a perfectly valid category.

The clans that should be in that list:

AA

Epidemic

Dy

M

A

Dv

S

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

There's a lot of differing opinions on what MPC is, some believe it's the pulls, some believe it's the levels/requirements. It's a combination of both, following the direction in which the pure world is trending. MPC's back when were relatively smaller, the majority of them being 60's and 70's. They also had a lot more competition, having 10+ clans that they could easily compete with. Now, the category of MPC has followed the flow of the pure world with easier training methods, incentives to get defense and time. They still pull the same, but the levels differ so vastly that some clans call themselves LPC to try and gain some footing.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

MPC is hardly dead just new clans that resort to crashing/teaming has made the MPC a **** show

Also HY sucked lol.

negsig-5.png

Proud to be Exiled Force; #1 lilguy Clan; Clearing Negative weekly