Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan defence averages

Scotts Law

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the problem with it? All of them are -20

I agree.

Because if you have 15+ def average that means over half of your clan has over 20 def

Your clan accepts 20 defense. I don't see a problem. Unless you're being a hypocrite. Then I see what you're getting at.

Because if you have 15+ def average that means over half of your clan has over 20 def

over half of your clan has over 20 def

clan has over 20 def

over 20 def

over

over

over

over

over

over

You still allow it

still allow it

alow it

it

it

it

it

it

Hypocrite rhymes with it

That doesn't make any sense. mm does not accept over 20 def :) When was last time a guy over 20 def was accepted?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I agree.

Your clan accepts 20 defense. I don't see a problem. Unless you're being a hypocrite. Then I see what you're getting at.

clan has over 20 def

over 20 def

over

over

over

over

over

over

You still allow it

still allow it

alow it

it

it

it

it

it

Hypocrite rhymes with it

That doesn't make any sense. mm does not accept over 20 def :) When was last time a guy over 20 def was accepted?

Korrawi is 22 def, Obby was 28 defence, Not A Ranqer is 20+ def (Not sure about exact)

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

(13:03:13) -[RO]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Le3t is in Corrupt Pures | Members: 77 | Average combat: 78.14/81.26 | Links: http://rly.cc/ml/ceepee :: http://www.cp-rs.com/

(13:03:25) -[RO]RuneScript- *** [ LE3T ]: Overall 1,875 | Att 99 | Def 65 | Str 99 | Cns 99 | Range 99 | Pray 53 | Mage 99 | Cook 74 | WC 88 | Fletch 72 | Fish 96 | FM 71 | Craft 70 | Smith 70 | Mine 78 | Herb 50 | Agil 61 | Thieve 55 | Slay 80 | Farm 48 | RC 52 | Hunt 71 | Con 70 | Summon 89 | Dungeon 67

:o

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

I agree.

clan has over 20 def

over 20 def

over

over

over

over

over

over

You still allow it

still allow it

alow it

it

it

it

it

it

Hypocrite rhymes with it

Korrawi is 22 def, Obby was 28 defence, Not A Ranqer is 20+ def (Not sure about exact)

Ye tru korrawi is 22 def but he also has 1 defence accs with mm reqs, obby is 21 def and not a ranqer is 1 def

just wonderin, how many eop kids are there with 30+ def without turm?

Good luck FOEOP :D

I agree.

clan has over 20 def

over 20 def

over

over

over

over

over

over

You still allow it

still allow it

alow it

it

it

it

it

it

Hypocrite rhymes with it

Ye tru korrawi is 22 def but he also has 1 defence accs with mm reqs, obby is 21 def and not a ranqer is 1 def

If you have over 20 def in your clan you're a hypocrite regardless of how many it is.

:Slim:

Lots of thick headed people. I'm done saying the same thing over and over if you're just not going to get it.

Arp-1.png

I agree.

clan has over 20 def

over 20 def

over

over

over

over

over

over

You still allow it

still allow it

alow it

it

it

it

it

it

Hypocrite rhymes with it

If you have over 20 def in your clan you're a hypocrite regardless of how many it is.

:Slim:

Lots of thick headed people. I'm done saying the same thing over and over if you're just not going to get it.

what a silly individual you are :teehee: , the world is black and white for you

if people cant take what you are trying to say, it would be wise to give it a second and have a doubt in yourself

but no, avg rs player here has like mental disability or something. only able to see a 1 point of view

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Do you even know what an average is ?

dumbest post ive seen in a while

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

Do you even know what an average is ?

dumbest post ive seen in a while

Lmfao, I love you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.