Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

200+ Ml check, several spies check, elmo on cam check, botnet on check, action loot and teamspeak? naaat so much.

walli

1) We did have fun, thanks.

2) In the wild we had 70 people, then we ended up with 89 some how at clanwars so after we had fun in clan wars as we had crash free fights with loot and bumsex with our good friends eop we went back into the wild.

3) we feasted on some clans

4) why not fight mm clean and straight up at the start of the trip? Because mm hit our ts off every time they got within a few mini maps of us to try unorganise us. Classy.

5) We are still winning it seems.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM seems made about someting

Really though 200 man ml, real classy

Yes, having more people want to join your clan than any other makes you very un-classy guys.

only unclassy when 41% show up to trips

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

2) In the wild we had 70 people, then we ended up with 89 some how at clanwars so after we had fun in clan wars as we had crash free fights with loot and bumsex with our good friends eop we went back into the wild.

4) why not fight mm clean and straight up at the start of the trip? Because mm hit our ts off every time they got within a few mini maps of us to try unorganise us. Classy.

what happened when you were all not serious about rs and saying it was a game, now that you beat them once, suddenly it's "the fall of MM" rofl

9kqihk.png

Was too easy tbh, thought mm would put up a better fight, but seems those members they accepted with 2 posts aren't too quality.

No wonder they don't matched fight anyone, they have no faith in their members!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Was too easy tbh, thought mm would put up a better fight, but seems those members they accepted with 2 posts aren't too quality.

No wonder they don't matched fight anyone, they have no faith in their members!

97-0

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

So had MM had 100ish today and Foe had 90, why didnt the #1 p2p clan fight em properly??

Cause MM wouldn't turn off their ddoser 9000

We didn't have TS either, hence why we've been in Tinychat.. sooo...

well

Good job on your day out Foe. I wasn't there but I heard MM spent the majority of their trip udp flooding our server.. and from the looks of it, yours too. Expected, to say the least.

Hopefully next weekend we get some clean fights.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

He just mad cause his girl at the house

With her tounge stickin' out,

Like a Michael Jordan rookie card

FOE is still #winning

Who's coming close?

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Lmfao this fat man making threats its the internet, you taking it a bit too serious broski.

Clans wars on weekend trips, might as well go godwars next week buds, indeed what they say **** clan is ****.

What spies are you talking about, I swear we dont got any spies. (i melo i)

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Good job on your day out Foe. I wasn't there but I heard MM spent the majority of their trip udp flooding our server.. and from the looks of it, yours too. Expected, to say the least.

Hopefully next weekend we get some clean fights.

Most ironic post I have ever read.

what happened when you were all not serious about rs and saying it was a game, now that you beat them once, suddenly it's "the fall of MM" rofl

it is just a game and it is just for fun and there is nothing more fun than putting things the 1 month old mm members will take as delicious bait.

If you believe what i put in every post then you mistake my intent lol =]

#TEAM-WALLI

Btw who was i melo i actually? Seemed pretty decent when I spoke with him.

And as turf alreayd said, grats on #2. Looks like eop will be gunning for you guys wanting their spot back next week.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^