Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Su lc l d e, Stre Pksalot, U Z I Did It, Im Gentle Dw and 0_o Rawr o_O and now ALPHA(Skipe Unit PACKAGE) (50% off buy now!)

Alexandero

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exiled Force,

#clan-ef

#1 Lpc, with boss members such as myself. Im gonna make EF the ****, just wait.

5 weeks undefeated in f2p, and gonna take #1 p2p

come #ambition guyssssssssssssssssssssss

i know mitch is in it but he got 2 def so u can laff at him

Also we have many other experienced members/leaders so i don't see us going down the same path :]

www.rs-ambition.com

<3

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Hi Suicide me and you havnt talked in a while but you might want to check out #repulsive we are about 2 months old and pull mid 30's. Come in #H0W3 on like friday or somthing, so we can disscuss this further.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

doesn't really matter what clan you choose, seeing as how the outcome will be the same. If you like all p2p go to Havoc, tr, or cpr. if you like a mixture of both servers, every clan open can fulfill that need. Every reply to this topic will be a listing of their own clan, which is no help to anyone. intro here and there, find a community that fits you, and there you go.

ripwy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After learning a lot from every clan, I think the skipe unit may go to CPR as they are very good in p2p, and seem to be experienced in the p2p area. I am not sure if they do f2p, and if not, we may join as clan friends to another clan that has f2p to offer. Thanks for all your support guys. See you next time

Join Outrage, we have a fun community, you can alway's find someone to talk to in ventrillo as we always have 30+ people in there.

We do p2p event's, also f2p. Are strength is p2p though. We do mini's and we let anyone Outrage member come.

Hope you decideto join O.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg