Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top Clan List!

Brian

Epidemic members, stop responding to them. It tells enough about their clan that 2 of their leaders actually post here regularly, and are easily baited to one post, and feel they need to make 2 comments on it.

Overall

1. MM

2. FOE

3. E

4. TLP

5. CP/DP

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall-

1.)Mayhem Makers - Dominant clan with a huge active community. Every week they gain more momentum, won't be budging from here for a while.

2.)Final Ownage Elite- Slipping.

3.)Epidemic - Dominant in F2P, and do equivalent P2P comparing to other med clans.

4.)The Last Pures- Not focusing at all in F2P, but can be a deriving force if they actually did. Great clan in P2P. Epidemic has more P2P then they have F2P at the moment, but no-one knows anything can happen.

5.)Destructive Pures- Rising in F2P and in P2P, other then numbers you guys have proven to be consistent. Could use a little working on organization but I'm sure that's being done.

:D

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Overall-

1.)Mayhem Makers - Dominant clan with a huge active community. Every week they gain more momentum, won't be budging from here for a while.

2.)Final Ownage Elite- Slipping.

3.)Epidemic - Dominant in F2P, and do equivalent P2P comparing to other med clans.

4.)The Last Pures- Not focusing at all in F2P, but can be a deriving force if they actually did. Great clan in P2P. Epidemic has more P2P then they have F2P at the moment, but no-one knows anything can happen.

5.)Destructive Pures- Rising in F2P and in P2P, other then numbers you guys have proven to be consistent. Could use a little working on organization but I'm sure that's being done.

:D

This list is very accurate.

As I am feeling generous I will make a fair list of all clans that do both servers!

1. Mayhem Makers - Capable of pulling 100+ in both servers, untouchable at this moment in time.

2. Final Ownage Elite - Falling by the week. The next month will decide if you become the next Fatality but with your experience that shouldn't happen.

3. Epidemic - Reached a new high for mid level clans in F2P, fairly average in P2P.

4. Destructive Pures - Pulls seem to be rising and trips are getting better every week. Competent on both servers.

5. The Last Pures - Your P2P performances put you above IR/FI but can't compete with any clan on this list in F2P.

6. Intense Redemption - As a single clan you're about here; decent pulls and can do both servers but your constant teaming with EOP and declining of DP's full out war proposal means you're probably struggling.

7. Fatality - Good job getting it back together now keep working up the opts and you'll be back in the top 5 in no time

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

1 mm

2 foe

3 ir

4 e

5 dp

6 cp/dv

overall list ty

w/o Eop you'd be #10 easy. And you can't be #3 b/c u get thumped by Dp/E/Cp/M in f2p. Maybe in p2p your #4 at most as Eop bring 20-25 members to boost your pull =/

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

I really do love how a clan list turns into a clan discussion thread and then into a discussion about individuals thread. Sigh.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion — they are not entitled, however, to force that opinion on others.

If you are going to post that someone's list is 'wrong' (even though it is simply their opinion) why not try to post some evidence to back yourself up or even, at the very least, do it in a mature manner and not directly attack another clan / individual?

Omni is my one. My only.

The last month or so (F2p)

1. MM - You've been feasting on pretty much every damn clan you can get your hands on. I hope you feel fat now :(

2. Foe - Off month for you guys, might get an activity boost from the winter break

3. E - Grown steadily over the past month, had a beast pull of 92 to go with it.

4. DP - Went from pulling 40's to 72 this month

5. CP/M - This is where I get confused. On one hand, both clans haven't gotten a clean fight against each other in a long time, but on the other hand both clans are good enough to give a decent fight to E

6. ^

7. Ir - The only other clan I hear about in F2p

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

from what i have heard, I dont recall getting a full out porposal. However, I wouldnt be shocked we declined as we had a full out about 4 weeks ago. Little soon i think. Also Eop pulls 10-15 not 20-25

Read your clans forums

F2P friday preds:

1. MM

2. Foe - heard you're going p2p though

3. E/DP

5. Anyone else who goes out?

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

Not sure why Fi isn't on these lists. I still count them as one of the top pure clans. They have organization comparable to that of mm and foe. My money would be on them coming on top of every clan aside from mm or foe, but recent performance has been low. Looking at the long term, they've been near the top always and they'll hopefully make a return soon.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

The last month or so (F2p)

1. MM - You've been feasting on pretty much every damn clan you can get your hands on. I hope you feel fat now :(

2. Foe - Off month for you guys, might get an activity boost from the winter break

3. E - Grown steadily over the past month, had a beast pull of 92 to go with it.

4. DP - Went from pulling 40's to 72 this month

5. CP/M - This is where I get confused. On one hand, both clans haven't gotten a clean fight against each other in a long time, but on the other hand both clans are good enough to give a decent fight to E

6. ^

7. Ir - The only other clan I hear about in F2p

Good list^

f2p for the last couple of months.

#1. Mayhem Makers - Dominant.

#2. Finale Ownage Elite - Proven superior to all the below, Dont know what else to say.

#3. Epidemic - Decent organization, needs the levels and you will go further, Pulled 93 saturday, and if you keep that consistant it will turn out good.

#4. Destructive Pures - Also has Decent organization, Have had good pulls around the 60's for the last month, if you can pull a bit bigger, you might be on the virge of competing with E a bit.

#5. Malice - Good organization imo, Definatly better then the below right now.

#6. Corrupt Pures - Merged, not so great orginzation, i think Malice is the better clan on this one, btw this is opinion.

#7. Fatality - you cant leave Fi out of here, like Zyox said, they have the orginazation compared to MM and FOE, Would rank you above DP if you could pull the same as them, definatly see you pulling out of your slump some time in 2010.

#8. Intense Redemption - Dont really know what your doing, i dont see much organization from you, bad pulls(by yourself).

#9. anyone else?

EDITS

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Good list^

f2p for the last couple of months.

#1. Mayhem Makers - Dominant.

#2. Finale Ownage Elite - Proven superior to all the below, Dont know what else to say.

#3. Epidemic - Decent organization, needs the levels and you will go further, Pulled 93 saturday, and if you keep that consistant it will turn out good.

#4. Destructive Pures - Also has Decent organization, Have had good pulls around the 60's for the last month, if you can pull a bit bigger, you might be on the virge of competing with E a bit.

#5. Malice - Good organization imo, Definatly better then the below right now.

#6. Fatality - you cant leave Fi out of here, like Zyox said, they have the orginazation compared to MM and FOE, Would rank you above DP if you could pull the same as them, definatly see you pulling out of your slump some time in 2010.

#7. Intense Redemption - Dont really know what your doing, i dont see much organization from you, bad pulls(by yourself).

#8. Corrupt Pures - You merged, pulled big for a bit, and now you pulled 30-35 saturday, not great organization, so i'm putting you here.

#9. anyone else?

We didn't pull 30 - 35 lol. We pulled 55. We were crashed in every fight. And our organization is pretty impressive no offense to your list but you obviously have no idea what your talking about. E Decent organization? You mean the best in the game idiot? And foe proven dominate to the below? What about E? Aren't they like on their ass right now?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We didn't pull 30 - 35 lol. We pulled 55. We were crashed in every fight. And our organization is pretty impressive no offense to your list but you obviously have no idea what your talking about. E Decent organization? You mean the best in the game idiot? And foe proven dominate to the below? What about E? Aren't they like on their ass right now?

I scouted corrupt pures with 55 at one point on Saturday :banana: Also your organization is fine, I'd give give you an edge over Malice at this point

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS