Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fullout wars?

aTommy

I think the full outs prove which clan is better when they are at their full strength (when there is no cap rofl).. And weekend trips are just to mess around on, like regular season games.. full outs are for all the marbles. You can be consistent on weekend trips, but what's it matter if you lose the big game? idiets these days.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imo, if a clan can consistently beat the other with reasonably matched opts, that makes them better.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

People have lives which is why people in Fi can't make trips every sat/sun.

The more valid excuse would be people are busy or have moved on. Anyone can change up your life schedule to fit in a 2 hour pk trip, on a saturday. :verymad:

I think fullouts are who ever has the biggest memberlist is a winner winner chicken dinner.

But in matched opts it shows who is the better clan, who has the better members.

So if we were to go back to like 2009, when people would have a fullout and still do matched with the pulls, or +5/-5 fullouts something like that that doesn't give a full disadvantage but a little bonus for the clan that pulls more. That would display the better clan at pulling, and at warring.

bSHM3.png

Of course elders/veterans/legends can be added to the ML. Someone who dedicated their entire pure clan career to leading a particular clan... it would be a travesty to make them sit out lol. And there's a reason their not always on the ML. Kids on here already do enough of the "OMG u only pulled 40 out of 100 man ml LOL U SLUMPIN" If inactives were kept on the ML permanently the flames would be that much worse.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

One day pure clans looked for a way to settle who the better clan was. It was decided that to solve this conundrum the two clans would have to fight all out head to head, bringing all their members. Thus the fullout was born. The fullout was made to see which clan is better, otherwise it's just a cool event with high opts that matters as much as a prep. There's a reason why preps are different that fullouts.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

It used to show whos better. Now people have different ideas on what makes a clan better than another. that difference being preps, weekend consistency, etc...

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

Back in the day increasing your ML rapidly was considered NH and disrespectful. Nowadays, theres no clear norms or rules that govern pure clans. Def caps are arguable, as is mass recruiting, and other ideals.

Leaders lets mass recruiting go by. In every. Clan.

Dislike it? /Query [name of your leader] on irc

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

well...

tlp rarely lose p2p so i would put them as #1 p2p

MM rarely lose f2p so i would put them as #1 f2p

mm undefeated in f2p fullouts for the past 2 years so i would say its a pretty good way of determining. However...Clan wars is dumb, wild is good.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Personally, I disagree with using oldschool/retireds. Fullouts (for PCR at least) should be a measure of your clan on a regular basis. Should be with current (active) members.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

No clan is better then someone else.... It's a game.

Which makes them BETTER at the GAME.

OT: Yes they should allow it because they were that clan at certain clan point but if they completely quit and left for another clan during their years of scaping, that's a different story, and it makes sense the clan with the most oldschools/elders to win because of experience, a good example is CT vs FI, CTs been open for less than a year, less experience, first fullout, and despite they were overpulled, they lost.

CT is just another calamity with a different name don't pull this less then a year ********

your clueless.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png