Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

More News

Jay

PW Applications

The following ranks are open for applications:

• Graphics Artist
  • Content Developer

What do we expect from each rank?

Graphics Artist

We need graphics artists to create various images for us, ranging from signatures, to banners, to complete web designs if you talent reaches that far. You will also be given a chance to voice your opinions with the rest of the PW team and suggest ideas/changes you'd like to see.

How to apply?

Send the following form to Karl, not myself:

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Please provide 5 examples of your work[/b]

Content Developer

You will be expected to create new content for submission on to the Pure Warfare website, this can range from guides, to updating our clan directory. Upon successfully applying you will be given access to our ACP, which will only allow you to submit guides. If you prove yourself you will be given further access to then edit submissions, etc. You will be required to submit one guide per week, in order to prove activity.

How to apply?

Send the following form to Karl, not myself:

[b]Position applying for:[/b][b]First Name:[/b][b]Age:[/b][b]Why do you want this position?[/b][b]What can you contribute to Pure Warfare?[/b][b]How often do you visit the forums?[/b][b]Please provide 2 examples of your work[/b]

Make sure the PM's title is either "Graphics Artist Application" or "Content Developer Application", depending on which position you are applying for.

Warnings

Once again, our forums have become flooded with hateful posts and immature people. So, once again, we are going into zero tolerance mode. Any flames or baits will result in a warning, no matter who you are. Report posts that you feel are inappropriate, but don't abuse the system. We have to look through each report individually.

Many of you don't seem to realize that you can be warned for your signatures. Well, you can. A signature shows up every time you post which makes it worse than standard flaming. If you have any inappropriate signatures, be they text or image (you know who you are), remove them before I see them.

2v2 Tournament

This is my final plug for the tournament, I promise.

The PW Tournament closes its registrations (no more extensions) tomorrow at 6pm eastern. Get your registrations in now to win some GP. Information can be found in the Events forum.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

i hope you can find the right people for those spots, maybe i'll try to aplly in the future, gl to those who apply

:D

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png