Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Closure of Control

P0ke N Die

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its sad to see it end like this :/ I met alot of new faces and made many new friends and ill never forget this clan. Ill admit when CT first opened i didnt join cause i thought i was ****, but when IR closed i said **** it and joined CT. It was probably the best decision i made.

Ill miss this clan, and ill miss everyone in it. RIP Control

-Rangep00npkr

p2p20v20pure.png

Its sad to see it end like this :/ I met alot of new faces and made many new friends and ill never forget this clan. Ill admit when CT first opened i didnt join cause i thought i was ****, but when IR closed i said **** it and joined CT. It was probably the best decision i made.

Ill miss this clan, and ill miss everyone in it. RIP Control

-Rangep00npkr

I love you bro.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Did not expect this at all. Good clan, sad to see you guys go. Good luck to you Poke, all the staff and all the members.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Didn't see this coming at all. You guys were a cool clan, and accomplished alot during your time since you opened. I remember at one point you were pulling like 70's and whopping the **** out of every other med clan haha. Keep those times in your memory. Sad to see you guys close, but eh....it happens to the best of us, and it always will. RIP CT, and good luck to all CT members.

thekingu.png

R.I.P. Control. Had loads of fun talking to you guys and thanks for helping us out when we needed it.

Respect and goodluck to wherever you guys go! <3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

LOL ANOTHER FAILED CLAN BY P0KE_N_DIE2.

(I'm an member of Control - P0ke knows I'm kidding.)

It was a hell of a run guys, glad I could have rejoined you guys twice! xD

Once as a High Council, Once as a Warlord, and once as a Experienced member! :)

RIP Control <3

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

One of the greatest F2P acts to ever grace the pure community. Organization and leadership was superior but sometimes great people have to do great things outside of runescape.

R.I.P. Control.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg