Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quick Defence Question (oh no not again)

Omni

Why do some clans have people with 35 defence, I'm curious to how that's pure and how you think you're a pure clan if you do. I've been noticing a lot of pictures with addy berserker shields lately.

Convince me it's pure and then we'll talk about 30 and go back from there.

No, no it's fine, I want genuine "factual" opinions, because usually the answer I always see is "it is because it is." I want a real debate, with real opinionated answers.

^ Feel free to read what I desire out of this discussion.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: i'll please you

My clan used to accept 30+ def, but i don't know why. Probably didn't care or used it to help them win wars. Now we don't allow it on trips.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

We are adapting my friend.

Late 1890's early 1900's all immagrants in America were not accepted and treated like COMPLETE ****, and eventually we accepted them. Change is good wise Omni.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

addyzerk.png

You're like a year behind what's happening.

Clans have moved on to bigger and better issues like 38 and 39 defence.

That doesn't answer my question.

Because no one person can determine whats pure, and its for the most part accepted in pure clans now, so you might aswell take advantage of it.

Nuff said

So it's "pure" because "everyone" calls it pure? That's not even a complete answer, where's the facts?

addyzerk.png

Because no one person can determine whats pure, and its for the most part accepted in pure clans now, so you might aswell take advantage of it.

Nuff said

So it's "pure" because "everyone" calls it pure? That's not even a complete answer, where's the facts?

I say yes. Its just like how some people dont consider 25+def a "pure" but 1-20def is perfectly fine. At a point in time people/clans/the majority(being the community) accepted 5def, 10def, 20def, 25def, 30def, and now 35def(its getting there lol). I think its just a progression destined to happen in this "pure" community.

If that made no sense, bite me ima newfag :3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

its accepted because someone important enough in a clan got, and then others in that clan followed, and then the desperate clans followed.

its in no way pure, but its accepted into pure clans.

The bonus you get from 35 def is agile and addy zerker shield... Most people with 35 def don't even have agile tho.

45w2jk.gif

addyzerk.png

Nuff said

I say yes. Its just like how some people dont consider 25+def a "pure" but 1-20def is perfectly fine. At a point in time people/clans/the majority(being the community) accepted 5def, 10def, 20def, 25def, 30def, and now 35def(its getting there lol). I think its just a progression destined to happen in this "pure" community.

If that made no sense, bite me ima newfag :3

No, no it's fine, I want genuine "factual" opinions, because usually the answer I always see is "it is because it is." I want a real debate, with real opinionated answers.

35 def isnt pure, tho we accept it usually because people either mess up their accounts, or get both hc and turm and dont like the 33 def, or watever it is for turm and hc.

Its a ugly number tho, 35 doesnt look right, but its apart of the community now, im not sure exactly how this one sneaked in tho, cause the fight for 30 def was so tough and there wasnt a single fight against 35 really until now.

Give it a year and we will accept 39 def. Maybe shorter lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

35 def isnt pure, tho we accept it usually because people either mess up their accounts, or get both hc and turm and dont like the 33 def, or watever it is for turm and hc.

Its a ugly number tho, 35 doesnt look right, but its apart of the community now, im not sure exactly how this one sneaked in tho, cause the fight for 30 def was so tough and there wasnt a single fight against 35 really until now.

You can get B gloves at 38 def so I wouldn't be surprised if clans started accepting it just for that reason lol.

45w2jk.gif

You can get B gloves at 38 def so I wouldn't be surprised if clans started accepting it just for that reason lol.

Im pretty sure there is a clan that has some1 with 38 def and b gloves. It wouldnt shock me really.

Now i think back a year and half when i was shocked when people accepted 30 def lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nuff said

so say cp/fi/tr or some other clan gets 40 def, its fine?

keep this clean.

#clan-ef

This is one reason that I quit pure clanning..

The MAX defence that I could see any clan reasonably accepting under the grounds of turmoil is 32. (giving them 2 levels in case of accidental defence leveling/etc.)

In my opinion, there is no reason for any clan to accept over that. 35 defence is far too high. (even 30 defence is, but we're past that, that is widely accepted as pure these days.)

With the logic of accepting 35 defence, you may as well accept 39 defence. I respect those few clans who do not accept turmoil, as it gives them quite a large disadvantage (even in f2p, with addy.)

I'd like to see ONE reasonable explanation as to why 35 defence is accepted into "pure" clans these days. I can't see there being one.

I recall one guy from CPR being 34 defence, he was a reset zerk with barrows gloves. I was even against that, somewhat. But he was in CPR for.. nearly as long as I was.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

There's a general idea that as long as you're under 40 defence, you're good to go. Won't be long before that idea is shattered though.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

This is one reason that I quit pure clanning..

The MAX defence that I could see any clan reasonably accepting under the grounds of turmoil is 32. (giving them 2 levels in case of accidental defence leveling/etc.)

In my opinion, there is no reason for any clan to accept over that. 35 defence is far too high. (even 30 defence is, but we're past that, that is widely accepted as pure these days.)

With the logic of accepting 35 defence, you may as well accept 39 defence. I respect those few clans who do not accept turmoil, as it gives them quite a large disadvantage (even in f2p, with addy.)

I'd like to see ONE reasonable explanation as to why 35 defence is accepted into "pure" clans these days. I can't see there being one.

I recall one guy from CPR being 34 defence, he was a reset zerk with barrows gloves. I was even against that, somewhat. But he was in CPR for.. nearly as long as I was.

Dw Omni i got this one covered.

Why?

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png